OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

feebay full of MC sitting at 200+ with dudes trying to supplement income by having high shipping costs SMH

Still no shipping from NDC :smh:
Same (cdn site). Ordered when they released at 3am. Seems many people in the Toronto thread got shipping confirmation. 1 person reported ndc cancelled their order

Last edited:

Yep, and correct me if im wrong but i doubt you can check it if you dont have an account. 
No real way I think, their system really sucks.

I don't even receive shipping emails, nor order emails if I used the chat to make an order.

Really need to have an account to track your own orders.

Which size?

Me and my friend in total 6 orders all got cancelled.

You must be lucky then.

Anyway knowing RRS, not surprised if few days later it drops again on their website, maybe even later today lol.

12. Had 2 orders go through and looked to be all good but I called and cancelled 1 this morning. They didn't ship it using Shop Runner as I requested though.

my 2nd pair. the right shoe has almost all blue and pink haha. majority pink in the toes.

Last edited:
My orders got cancelled at RRS... first cancellation I've had.  I was still ok around noon today.  I ordered before sole links, and had it in within less then a minute before it went live online... Oh well.. I got a couple pairs anyways from NDC, and other places.  

Which e-mails did you guys get?

I got two saying they got my order, called them this morning and they said one cancelled automatically because the system recognized two orders, which I am fine with.

I also got one giving me an order number and customer number but that is the latest.

Back
Top Bottom