OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Loving my weave!
2d8j04.jpg

anyone knows if they have sz 10.5 or 11 MC in FTL ontario mills mall/inland center?

Last edited:

Pair from SNKRS came in last night. had to take off the ribbon laces as soon as i opened the box. 
From the looks of this, not sure I like the round laces over the ribbon laces tbh.  I think as others have said, the dark grey laces may be better.  

Still no shipping date from NDC.  Rep said my order is part of their rescheduled list but may get cancelled by end of the week since there are no shoes listed available within inventory.  Looks like it's a wrap for a sz 10 lol

Not thoroughly impressed with any of my weaves but decided to go with the third pair. Second pair is way too similar to my MC1s which have more volt in them anyway:

Huge shoutout to @dragicon  ! Offered to help proxy me a pair of mc racers for retail + ship from the States to Canada and when they came back on Nike.ca he offered to hold em down for me to make sure I got shipping confirmation before he sold or returned them. Definitely an A1 guy!

Back
Top Bottom