OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

na b hit em with these. Suwoo 
roll.gif
 For real, I could really care less who sees my socks

Any one know where to get the 3x white racers online? Undefeated.com has it but sizes from us9 to 10.5 is sold out.

I'm still mad I didnt get the fire roosters off of NDC.... I just ordered a pair from Footlocker.... but I like NDC as I can return them later if I dont wear them :lol:

Oreo 2.0 from hanon.
Different tongue length, date for left pair is 12 october whereas right pair is 14 october.

Last edited:
Oreo 2.0 from hanon.
Different tongue length, date for left pair is 12 october whereas right pair is 14 october.

My Oreos look the same with the really really light grey knit on one of the toes
Still getting used to it tbh [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Gents, salutations 
smokin.gif

Curious what a good price point for these used are? I remember sometime last year there was someone selling for $350 on eBay but can't recall if they were used or new.

Have the opportunity to purchase but I want to make sure the price is worth it.  

I picked up the white from undefeated even though they had ca tax and shipping. Figured just get it over with vs having them sell out and not have a chance like the black / white sole did. Are these supposed to be everywhere like the all black ? The mc 2 I'll pick up as well. My original pair is all worn out from the treadmill now.

I picked up the white from undefeated even though they had ca tax and shipping. Figured just get it over with vs having them sell out and not have a chance like the black / white sole did. Are these supposed to be everywhere like the all black ? The mc 2 I'll pick up as well. My original pair is all worn out from the treadmill now.
Props for running in your Mc 2.0s. I treasure my babies.

Decided to pass on the "Little Reds" this Friday and to take these ones  for the small collection instead - sorry for the off-topic RN Motions ;-)

(Can't wait to see the "Be True" Racers...)

(with "Volt" laces from SNORS)

Last edited:
Hard to tell from pictures.  What color is the bright mango that is on the medial side of the fire roosters?  Orange, salmon, coral or ?

Back
Top Bottom