OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are "No Parking" really sold out ?

or is ot a fake sell out, and we should expect restocks ?

How have the other recent racers releases been released ? Nike first, then later down the road other retailers ?

I see a total if 4 pairs on ebay sz4.5,7,9,and, 8. Where are all the pairs ?

Thanks for the look out!! [emoji]129303[/emoji] Does finishline ship in a box or bag btw?

A box. The company they ship with doesn't care...

Everyone should get some Zoom Elite 9's if they like the Flyknit Racer. I think it's the "updated" version of a Racer that you can actually run in 
smile.gif

Everyone should get some Zoom Elite 9's if they like the Flyknit Racer. I think it's the "updated" version of a Racer that you can actually run in :smile:

I really like the elite 9s also... I wish they did away with the fades though. Hoping for better color ways in the future.

Just grabbed the last pair of Oreo's in my size at NikeSF w the 30%. Unfortunately it was the display size too. Might have to re-buy somewhere else and swap

Why cant they just bring back the cheetos... really the only pair ive been fiending for besides the MC 2.0 and even thats getting retroed before the cheetos.

Sadly no =(

I'm sz 8 and sz 8.5 if I only plan on walking

Thanks a ton though for lookin out

Ebay is probably your best spot then.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flykni...448917?hash=item237d348395:g:BNUAAOSwJb9Wq~A-

No box top, but $116 shipped... the seller has tons of feedback and a 100% rating :wow:.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flykni...hash=item33c83901ec:m:mtRk-CjyoNMqxmYJx93V5Ng

$108 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom