OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Updated 3/11/17, with the update help of @NYC757.

526628-304
MULTI 2.0 RERELEASE
4/7

526628-102
WHITE/ LEGION BLUE-MICA BLUE
5/19

526628-103
WHITE/COOL GREY-GHOST GREEN-WOLF GREY
5/19

526628-500
LIGHT VIOLET/DARK RAISIN-PLUM FOG-WHITE
5/19

526628-604
PEARL PINK/COOL GREY-BRIGHT MELON
6/16

902366-100
WHITE/MULTI-COLOR-BLACK-PINK BLAST :: BE TRUE RACER
JUNE 2016
$160

526628-014 :: DARK GREY/ WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY  --> APPEARS TO BE CANCELLED

RACER DOES NOT SHOW UP ON RELEASE CALENDARS PAST 6/16 :smh:

Last edited:
Aw man, I was really hoping for the dark grey release... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

The Racer silhouette is one of my favourites, if not my favourite, but the ones releasing after the MC 2.0 just dont really jive with me...

Aw man, I was really hoping for the dark grey release... [emoji]128529[/emoji]

The Racer silhouette is one of my favourites, if not my favourite, but the ones releasing after the MC 2.0 just dont really jive with me...
It is a nice change to softer colors for the spring/summer. But yea not completely sold. Will be waiting for photos closer to the release date. That being said... I said I wasn't going to buy any racers till MC2.0 this year and I've gotten every release so far cept no parking

It is a nice change to softer colors for the spring/summer. But yea not completely sold. Will be waiting for photos closer to the release date. That being said... I said I wasn't going to buy any racers till MC2.0 this year and I've gotten every release so far cept no parking

I agree, but I was expecting something like along the lines of the platinums, blue tints l, etc. Ill have to wait for the actual photos but those look like the shoe version of a girl who put on too much make up/mascara [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Will almost surely grab some blue glows

Bummed to see the dark grey may be nixed...these are essentially unattainable, exception for used condition for absurd prices on feebay. Sharpest colorway out there IMO

Guess I saved a few bucks...or justified another pair of O2.0

Last edited:

Does anyone know if the "No Parking" racers hit footlockers in socal?
Nope, checked Glendale and Nike the Grove... maybe dragicon and NYC757 can confirm but I believe these were limited to SNKRS and Nike tier 0/hyperstrike accounts (sneakersnstuff, atmos, dsm, etc.) only.

I wish there was a way to tell which are gonna be limited and which aren't. I ended up copping the all black flyknit racers at full retail since I thought they were going to be just as rare as TB UBs but now I see em everywhere on sale for like $30-40 off. 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Nope, checked Glendale and Nike the Grove... maybe dragicon and NYC757 can confirm but I believe these were limited to SNKRS and Nike tier 0/hyperstrike accounts (sneakersnstuff, atmos, dsm, etc.) only.

I wish there was a way to tell which are gonna be limited and which aren't. I ended up copping the all black flyknit racers at full retail since I thought they were going to be just as rare as TB UBs but now I see em everywhere on sale for like $30-40 off. 
frown.gif
I was shocked how many pairs of Triple Blacks there are. They even had a FSR in the 34th street Macy's FNL.

Also as far as the No Parking's go, I believe some may have been available in Nike stores. When I was trying to track down the Blue Tints on Friday, I visited the big Nike Store in SoHo and was talking racers with the rep there. He claimed that they had them and were releasing them in the morning(Saturday). He seemed pretty knowledgeable so I don't think he was wrong. Maybe they released to certain Nike stores in small quantities.

Last edited:

I wish there was a way to tell which are gonna be limited and which aren't. I ended up copping the all black flyknit racers at full retail since I thought they were going to be just as rare as TB UBs but now I see em everywhere on sale for like $30-40 off. :frown:

The twitter sneaker update people (for example KickDealsCA for Canada) have been pretty on point with warning for stock numbers. I always check retailers like footlocker before a release for an idea too.

Back
Top Bottom