OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
why can't all mc look this good. still my favorite. sigh

I only like one of mine :lol:

My left shoe has a lot of pink, but I prefer having more volt

:wow:

Cirrus Blues: https://hypebeast.com/2017/7/nike-flyknit-trainer-cirrus-blue-first-look

:nerd:

The Cirrus Blue and Sunset Tint Pink are an absolute must. Can't wait to have confirmation of a release date. All we know now is "Summer/Fall", correct?

I feel like Im gonna grab the white ones and dye em black. Always hated the colorblocking on trainers but liked the shape and outsole

Why don't you just wait for them to release the black/white? Or better yet the all black that is coming at some point

Seems like a waste of time & money to dye the whites

MC Mariahs came in as well.

Surprised the topic of matching MC toebox weave hasnt been brought up.....

My Mariah Racer came in as well. I love the weave on the MC. The prominence of the black within the weave makes them look great IMO and sets them apart from past MC racers. To me they feel longer than the original racer.

Last edited:

I don't mind the Mariah but I prefer the Racer silhouette especially the technical weave patterns.. hope to stay around 5 cw's for the Mariah, most likely gonna pick up some more on deep disco, at least under $100

I've been away for months and just coming back to see the MC Racer v2 full stock on NDC. 

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10284845/pgid-11410871

How long has this been going?  Didn't think i'd see them restocked and easily available.

Also the Trainers coming back has me excited!

Yeah the re release of the MC 2.0 saw huge production numbers and pretty much everyone getting them, so they're sitting everywhere. Should be able to grab them for under retail without too much hassle if you're interested.

FKR hype is pretty much dead now (along with the model line). Most of us are steady focused on the Flyknit Trainer's return later this month.

Last edited:
Mc mariahs got here. It's not the og racer but imo it's still a great looking shoe. I like how they did the multi color on them. I went tts and they fit perfect but I have narrow feet

Back
Top Bottom