OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday, everyone! Less than 2 weeks away and can't wait to add another to my collection.

For those that have sizing questions...I would've went .5 size down on the unpadded version and TTS on the padded version. I don't wear socks with mine, being that I'm in CA weather. I just throw them in the washer whenever I feel. Have a great weekend fellas

Unless you live in coast area like bay area or san diego, wearing shoes with no socks would make sense even though i still think it is "eeww" for not wearing socks.

Just washed these :nthat:

IMG_4684.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4702.JPG

I remember in this same thread dudes would say the same thing about racers, yelling "TTS" over and over when that was never really the case for most people. Nothing wrong with members asking as many questions and getting as many opinions on sizing as they see fit (no pun). It's not like we can try them on first.

aint no way my feet can fit FK at TTS. I made that mistake once and my foot was going to blow right though the shoe if i moved wrong.

.5 up for me and i plan on doing the same with trainers.

I remember in this same thread dudes would say the same thing about racers, yelling "TTS" over and over when that was never really the case for most people. Nothing wrong with members asking as many questions and getting as many opinions on sizing as they see fit (no pun). It's not like we can try them on first.
Yeah everyone has different feet. I'm wide footer and I went TTS on my racers and they fit perfectly whereas everyone was saying size up.

I too have not a single flyknit shoe that I went TTS on. That goes for my racers, FK lunar 1+, FK lunar 3 ID, and FK lunar epic lows. Preferred the fit of .5 size up on every last one of them. Trying to see how trainers would be any different.

Yea tts for one person can mean something else for another because everyone's foot is different. I went my racer size for the unpadded trainers and they fit fine with socks.

lol well everyone is different...in my case I went 0.5 up in racers and TTS with the trainers. The trainers are a little wider than the racers.

honestly, they're tts

don't know how many times the same question can be asked, holy ****

Flyknit chukka fsb - 8
Flyknit racer - 9
Flyknit max - 9
Flyknit lunarepic low - 9
Waffle racer (pre '17) - 9
LD Zero - 9
AM 95 - 9
AM 97 - 9.5
Wildhorse 3 - 9.5
Lunartempo - 9.5
Lunaracer - 9.5
Cortez 9.5
Flyknit zoom all out 9.5
Flyknit lunarepic high 9.5

.... please tell me what my TTS is .....

Am I missing something cause I've never wore TTS shoes (at least I don't think so) considering I don't even know what my TTS is. Never does it make it uncomfortable to wear a shoe, I'm pretty sure you can wear 0.5 up and get away with it just fine..

I don't know what my TTS truly is. All I know is that the MAJORITY of my shoes are size 8 for a perfect fit for me. I went size 8 in racers and they are perfect. Not loose and not tight. However, because of how flimsy the shoe is, it does allow my feet to move a bit. But if I stand stationary the fit is perfect.

That being said, to those of you who own the Racers and Trainers, what size are the Racers and how is the fit? And what about the Trainers?

I don't know what my TTS truly is. All I know is that the MAJORITY of my shoes are size 8 for a perfect fit for me. I went size 8 in racers and they are perfect. Not loose and not tight. However, because of how flimsy the shoe is, it does allow my feet to move a bit. But if I stand stationary the fit is perfect.

That being said, to those of you who own the Racers and Trainers, what size are the Racers and how is the fit? And what about the Trainers?
pm'd you some sizing advice as i have racers, padded trainers and these new trainers. Sent a pm so people's panties don't get in a bunch on here about sizing

Well technically my REAL size is 12.5EE so I have to wear a 13 in sneakers since new balance is the only one that makes wide sizes, but even at 13, in some shoes my toe is already almost at the edge. Racers I have less than an inch of space at the toe in a 13.

I don't wear socks with my Racers or my Trainers (don't worry, I wash my shoes in the washing machine). FKRs...I wear a 8.5. Trainers...it depends. The unpadded version, I could've went with a 8.5. The padded version, I went with my TTS, which is a 9. Hope this helps you

Just go with the same size in the Trainers as you do in the Racers. Trainers are marginally wider but not enough to switch sizes. And even if you do end up preferring a different size, it won't be so dramatic as to where the Trainers are unwearable. You can just adjust your size for the next drop.

IMG_3064.JPG IMG_3065.JPG IMG_3066.JPG For those that need visuals, the insole of the racer and trainer is exactly the same. Further the racer is much more flexible weave wise and allows for similar room as the trainer even though it's narrower. The unpadded trainers and racers fit the same.

Attachments

• IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom