OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
20180311_001300.jpg
20180311_001521.jpg
why do these look fufu

Looks like you need clean your room, nothing artistic about your "pile"

Keep it simple with actually flyknit shoes and different kocks.

IMG_2522.JPG

Looks like you need clean your room, nothing artistic about your "pile"

Keep it simple with actually flyknit shoes and different kocks.

IMG_2522.JPG

*kicks
Your "simple" looks kind of wack to me tbh. the rest of my room is clean and the shoes will be up and organized. If I wanted the pic to be nice and neat I would of easily have done that but I just wanted a legitimate pile. I just chucked my shoes in the same spot and I just so happen to have mostly 1s. Heck I'm the kind of guy to be bleeding from a cut and splatter my blood all over a canvas just because I think it'd be a cool layer of aesthetic. Did it with my Sail 1s and it looks kind of cool like the Freddy Kreuger SB's and still washes off. It was just a random picture anyway. Haven't posted it to IG or anything. I just wanted to see if I'd like the way it looked. My brain is different from yours, I see a chaos of a pile with a plethora of different colors and makes it kind of endearing in my eyes.

Why should I keep it simple if that wasn't the intent behind the idea?

why do these look fufu

I have wide feet so I'm gonna end up having to size up to a 12.5

Last edited:
Your "simple" looks kind of wack tbh the rest of my room is clean and the shoes will be up and organized. If I wanted the pic to be nice and neat I would of easily have done that but I just wanted a legitimate pile. I just chucked my shoes in the same spot and I just so happen to have mostly 1s. Heck I'm the kind of guy to be bleeding from a cut and splatter my blood all over a canvass just because I think it'd be a cool layer of aesthetic. Did it with my Sail 1s and it looks kind of cool liek the Freddy Kreuger SBs and still washes off. It was just a random picture anyway. Haven't posted it to IG or anything. I just wanted to see if I'd like the way it looked.

Ohh You wanna of them sucidial i see dead people cats??? See you hell buddy.

I was just yanking your shoelaces.

Ohh You wanna of them sucidial i see dead people cats??? See you hell buddy.

I was just yanking your shoelaces.

"Hey! I resemble that remark!"

Yeah Im sure you were joking yo. I ain't one of them suicidal cats who see dead people. I'm pretty sane. Just a dang art major who watched/watches a ton of anime and kung fu films who bumps Cudi and 808's & Heartbreak a lil too frequently.

Seriously considering having one of these customizers paint/dye the flyknit white. Shouldn't be a big deal but I'm slight OCD and it's just gonna grind at me

Are you wearing TTS on these photos? Looks like the shoes are about to explode

Yeah my feet are weird I think I'm truly an 11.5 because there's a lil bit of room in the toebox but These are a 12. I'm gonna purchase a 12.5 and keep these 12s but yeah I'm a wide foot dude who has flat feet. I usually wear a 12-12.5. Used to wear a 13 all the time until I started buying remastered 1s and noticed that I was getting weird indents in my toe panels. Realized I had to size down. Also in the process of losing weight. My goal is to be 190-180 by the end of the year. I was 305 at the start but I been losing weight so now I'm at 270, (not exactly a fat dude cuz I'm really built vs another person who may be my weight) but yeah idc, still gonna rock the hell out of these because they look good to me.

20180311_111108.jpg
20180311_111852.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah my feet are weird I think I'm truly an 11.5 because there's a lil bit of room in the toebox but These are a 12. I'm gonna purchase a 12.5 and keep these 12s but yeah I'm a wide foot dude who has flat feet. I usually wear a 12-12.5. Used to wear a 13 all the time until I started buying remastered 1s and noticed that I was getting weird indents in my toe panels. Realized I had to size down. Also in the process of losing weight. My goal is to be 190-180 by the end of the year. I was 305 at the start but I been losing weight so now I'm at 270, (not exactly a fat dude cuz I'm really built vs another person who may be my weight) but yeah idc, still gonna rock the hell out of these because they look good to me.

20180311_111108.jpg
20180311_111852.jpg
Word, trainers are probably my favourite lifestyle model from Nike.
I also got weird sizing with the trainers cause if I go TTS they feel a little too snug for my liking, but if I go up half size they feel loose.

Word, trainers are probably my favourite lifestyle model from Nike.
I also got weird sizing with the trainers cause if I go TTS they feel a little too snug for my liking, but if I go up half size they feel loose.

Yeah that's probably why nike stopped making them. A lot of complaints from actual runners who would say that the heel slip always happens and eventually causes blisters.

The real question is... when are people going to stop wearing Joggers.

Dude I recently bought a pair of faded black jeans that have a more relaxed fit ( for a more retro look), can’t always be wearing skinny jeans. Anyway I tried on my new black trainers and it just didn’t look right. I truly think almost all shoesnlook better with a slim jeans or joggers.

20180311_111108.jpg
20180311_111852.jpg

Just because there’s room in the toebox doesn’t mean you have to or should size down. You are supposed to have SOME room. Those already looking too tight on you, why in the heck would you even consider sizing down? Don’t understand why some on here think TTS = no toe box room/tight *** shoes smh.

Dude I recently bought a pair of faded black jeans that have a more relaxed fit ( for a more retro look), can’t always be wearing skinny jeans. Anyway I tried on my new black trainers and it just didn’t look right. I truly think almost all shoesnlook better with a slim jeans or joggers.

Not a fan of any jeans with Flyknit Trainers. IMO, only casual sweat style, Tech, or athleisure pants work with Flyknit Trainers.

Here's like.... 8 easy options from my favorite athleisure brand:

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Capacity-Pant/_/prod8930055?color=1966

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Onlu-Pant/_/prod8930064?color=1966

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Great-Wall-Pant/_/prod8260289?color=0001

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Lxrg-Pant-29/_/prod8630383?color=26083

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/In-Mind-Pant/_/prod8555540?color=31382

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Discipline-Pant/_/prod5020219?color=1966

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Chill-Motion-Pant-30-MD/_/prod8890172?color=30084

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Inclement Pant-29-MD/_/prod8930098?color=27783

Just because there’s room in the toebox doesn’t mean you have to or should size down. You are supposed to have SOME room. Those already looking too tight on you, why in the heck would you even consider sizing down? Don’t understand why some on here think TTS = no toe box room/tight *** shoes smh.

I didn't size down though. I had the racers and there was way too much room in the 13. I don't like my heel slipping and the toes getting super malformed. I didn't consider sizing down I'm pretty content with my 12. Most of my shoes are 12 in runners and basketball shoes. Plus, have you seen the prices for half sizes up? These cost 175(219 before that 20% code) meanwhile the very next and only 12.5 in the white trainers is 350 bucks. That's one hell of a markup for a pair. Point me in the direction of a 12.5 that's not above 250 and in white and I'll gladly purchase them. I'm purchasing on the aftermarket. I would have loved to scoop the 12.5 on release day for both pairs but that didn't happen. These pairs are the test pair and honestly I like the snug feel. I do experience pretty bad heel slip if I wear thin no-show socks. I'd do a 13 but if the heel slip is that bad with a 12 I'm sure it will be worse in a 13. 12.5 is the highest I'll be going and even then, since I have wide feet yall will still probably comment they are too tight and that will make me stop wearing these altogether because I'll start over analyzing ish, then that's a waste of 5-600 bucks. Also, Im in the midst of losing weight and that's over a 100 lbs I'm talking about. So my wide feet will eventually shrink down and become thinner so these will look way less "stuffed" honestly they feel really comfortable and they'll stretch eventually if I wear these as much as I see myself rocking them.

what causes the deformed toe box look? is it due to excess space in the toe box?

Yeah pretty much. I was in Seattle with my racers. Walking and running everywhere to get to my job and to the bus stops when I first moved there. I wasn't familiar with the downtown and I looked at the nose on my racers and they were f*cked. That was with the 13.

Back
Top Bottom