OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike Labs for work

IMG_2219.JPG

Wish I kept mine but for some reason they fit way too snug even in my regular racer size.

To be honest the black and white racers I think have set a record in my life as to how many compliments I get about them

I know a guy who ONLY wears adidas **** and he wants a pair now too

Been wearing my B/W trainers all day and they are my first pair of trainers. They're ok, definitely not super comfortable but not bad. I went down a .5 size from my usual 9 and they fit well. Glad I didn't cop when the resale prices were crazy. If I had to give them a 1-10 with 1 being some straight trash and 10 being cloud-like I would say that they are between a 6 or a 7. Hopefully nobody is doing anything in these other than casual wear, definitely a lifestyle shoe

You can also do squats and deadlifts barefoot if anything. I sometimes wear running shoes to the gym because I do some cardio at the end of my workouts. Just toss your shoes to the side and go barefooted when doing those kinds of lifts if you want to use running shoes.
What if you just wear your running shoes cuz them comfy :frown:

I squat and deadlift in Jordan 1s LOL. If I'm just slipping on like NMDs or flyknits to the gym, I just go barefooted when doing those lifts.
TBH, I squat heavy in my racers/trainers/Dunks lol. Dunks are def the best for squatting since the shoes are somewhat flat and give great heel drive.

Gonna wait til it goes on sale
Damn, im def coping that red pair, but if they sell out before than ?__?......Aint seen a pair sell out tbh, even the whites took a day. Waiting on the olives/white gums to go on sale though @$89 lol.
Ah also, dont squat in my racers anymore lately. Dunks mainly, sometime trainers. My heavy is 275 3x8 below parallel controlled. IK some dudes see heavy as "500+" aka Russ Orhii if ya seen him on YT. Dudes a beast powerlifter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom