OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn, couldve scooped up a pair of olympics for $180. I passed bc ppl saying olympics will be widely available, now theyre a QS and dude sold that olympic pair. Smh, shouldnt have 2nd guessed. I shouldve just secured my pair, now QS hype is starting.

Dayam don't ruin my day with QS talk, those would have easily been my favorite pair of KD's if I can get my hands on them. I missed out on the ST already, need these in my life!

saw the creamsicle 4s in person they arent bad entourages are ok but i really need those olympics. lets make them a GR so everyone can get a pair. I need me some olympic socks

roflbot032758.jpg

Kevin Love? :lol:

Nike tweeted the KD Olympics will be "QS" if you don't mind me asking what does that mean?

Is it on Nikestore's Twitter? Can't find it... :nerd:

Do they still sell the Weatherman KD shirt anywhere? Or will I have to check eBay? I know it's super late but :smh: at me

QS for a USA color way? Especially a nice one for 95, but it's not that spectacular. A simple clean Olympic color way. **** Nike. The Kobe and lebron weren't even limited. I swear they come to these forums to find out how much ppl like a shoe to decide the type of release. -________-.

Kevin Love? :lol:
Is it on Nikestore's Twitter? Can't find it... :nerd:
Do they still sell the Weatherman KD shirt anywhere? Or will I have to check eBay? I know it's super late but :smh: at me

They were in some outlets a few months ago, but they're probably gone now.

---

Nike sure went all in this year trying to escalate the KD line up to Kobe/Lebron levels, and they really succeeded. Kobe's might be the hot shoe of next year just because KDs and Lebrons were "up" this year and Kobe's were "down."

Last edited:
The grimmey thing is , i was number 12 in line out of 12 pairs.
a security guard at the mall got infront of the line which bumped me to number 13.
im 23 so im 2 old to be fighting over a pair of sneakers , i gave dude a peace of my mind and how much of a corn ball he was for that.
Then i got my VIIS and went home...
I dont own a pair of KD IVVS the reason i wanted these is because i sold my boca jrs SBs years ago , and i would like a shoe to replace them.
IF those gold medals to indeed come out ill line up on some 8pm dummy type thing....
Ill cop 2 pairs to trade for a pair of shoes i want.
im just not down with the whole reselling thing... Kids really cop just to make a 150 bucks... I cant post up for hours on end for that...
That really sucks.

well ppl in ny still have a chance with mercer, a small chance at that, i think theyre either gonna do rsvp or they sold all of their pairs to ppl they know

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from ordering their ST's through NDC yet? Wondering when they usually update their system with confirmation and tracking #. 

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from ordering their ST's through NDC yet? Wondering when they usually update their system with confirmation and tracking #. 

You'll probably get it by tm. Nobody has received confirmation yet as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom