OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I got confirmation that they adjusted the price on my STs. My coupon didn't work during checkout so I called to ask if they could check it out. They fixed it and my shipped price ended up being 86 bucks. Not bad at all. :smokin

I was trying to find a store in the richmond, VA/D.C. area to pick up the USA KD iv,
any info is greatly appreciated

I'm in the RIC area too and would like to know as well. Smh I thought these could be copped at a footlocker like the Kobe's but now it's a QS? That's messed up..

Since it's a QS for the Olympics does that mean all bets are off for the release date? 7/28/12 or can they drop at anytime / anywhere?

So frustrating that the USA are going to be a QS and limited. I totally thought that they would be easy to get all along. Hopefully, I get lucky and find a pair.

Why are people whining so much about reselling people have been doing this for years. Not to mention they would do it to your face coming out of a shop with 10+ boxes in hand. You really think you were gonna find some STs for retail after they sold out? :lol:

I'm hitting up the New Hampshire Employee Store on 7/29 during my roadtrip. Holding out hope that they might have my size in the Olympics...

Why are people whining so much about reselling people have been doing this for years. Not to mention they would do it to your face coming out of a shop with 10+ boxes in hand. You really think you were gonna find some STs for retail after they sold out? :lol:

yeah thats exactly what im "whining" about

LNBQ!

ST will prbly be just like the ASG for me...... cant find them after they sold out... in my correct sz or at a payable price point so i will prbly stop looking soon because HB's think they have mtg payments in a box

Last edited:
I can't get over that the oly's are going to be a QS.  It is a simple, clean colorway.  I expected a entourage type release for these.

OLYMPICS BEING A QUICKSTRIKE WAS OUT OF LEFT FIELD TO ME. I WAS COUNTING ON PICKING THOSE UP EASY. WILL PROBABLY PASS ON THEM NOW.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just chatted with a Nike rep...

the KD IV "USA/Olympic" are a limited release, not quickstrike!

If they were quickstrike, there would be no date and time for its release.

just passing info.

The USA's don't deserve a QS label they should be an easy GR

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike was just saying that to get everyone worried and the try and cop on the first day. Then 2 days later there is a full restock.

At this point I think I am done with the kd line. its either camp a week at Hoh or get a pair at ndc. General releases don't exist for this shoe any more.

So word gets out that the USA's are quickstrike/limited and people are more worried/frantic now? Just as Nike planned.

I don't think they'll be as "limited" as some of you might think. Might be harder to grab than the Kobe or Lebron USA's but not close to ST's or Gold medals (I assume). It's just a USA cw. There's no special details about them that separates them from the other USA basketball sneakers.

So word gets out that the USA's are quickstrike/limited and people are more worried/frantic now? Just as Nike planned.

I don't think they'll be as "limited" as some of you might think. Might be harder to grab than the Kobe or Lebron USA's but not close to ST's or Gold medals (I assume). It's just a USA cw. There's no special details about them that separates them from the other USA basketball sneakers.

Don't get me wrong, this is just another assumption but when you put "limited" tag on kd iv now,
it will be sold out fairly quick. I don't think it matters how limited they are.
One of the hottest sig. shoes from nike right now so if you want a pair, I would plan accordingly. :smokin

Last edited:
I feel as if I wouldn't have liked the ST's so much if they weren't so limited. 

Really want that USA colorway but if I'm not able to snag them i'm not going to complain about them being too limited or resale prices.

I'll either pass or pay rape.

What really sets me off is the twitter RSVP, talked to a couple dudes in the santa monica store yesterday and they said they even know that the system is hacked.

Literally sent the KD ST tweet in 5 seconds and wasn't able to RSVP, They get fined for having a line outside the store so with any limited release it will come down to Twitter RSVP 
mean.gif

For the Bay Area heads:

Called HOH Serramonte and asked if they were getting the USA's, says they weren't sure but would know by Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom