OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

what time do the HOH here in Chicago open tommorow? Im trying to get the coppers since NDC jagged

I know NT opens regular time 10:00, thats where im guna be at

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

nwtiger - Yeah, Northline. Are you going for the Coppers? Let me know what time you're going out there, if you are. I'm trying to get the Kobes.

nah man i think im gonna pass on them dude...i just cant do the whole camping issh again..its not for me..and i really wanted the kobes.. i found a steal on a pair of china bron 4s so im going for those lol

Damn. I guess I'll be going one deep again. Just peeped your signature and Kobe is disappointed in you right now for not buying his shoes.
laugh.gif

nwtiger - Yeah, Northline. Are you going for the Coppers? Let me know what time you're going out there, if you are. I'm trying to get the Kobes.

nah man i think im gonna pass on them dude...i just cant do the whole camping issh again..its not for me..and i really wanted the kobes.. i found a steal on a pair of china bron 4s so im going for those lol

Damn. I guess I'll be going one deep again. Just peeped your signature and Kobe is disappointed in you right now for not buying his shoes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo playoff do you know what time Northline is opening?

laugh.gif
Yo playoff do you know what time Northline is opening?

Jus ordered my pair from eastbay
I'm happy as hell lol

EDIT: The email they sent me said I purchased the all black kds when I OBVIOUSLY was on the coppers. I swear if eastbay screwed me outta these, Im gon flip

I'm happy as hell lol

EDIT: The email they sent me said I purchased the all black kds when I OBVIOUSLY was on the coppers. I swear if eastbay screwed me outta these, Im gon flip

Wasn't a fan of the coppers at first but the more I see them the more I like them, I think they're the best of the christmas releases

Wasn't a fan of the coppers at first but the more I see them the more I like them, I think they're the best of the christmas releases

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I'm happy as hell lol

i have a minute left before i can checkout.  hopefully I can get em, if not i won't' sweat it but these are def hotttt!  congrats!

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I'm happy as hell lol

i have a minute left before i can checkout.  hopefully I can get em, if not i won't' sweat it but these are def hotttt!  congrats!

Back
Top Bottom