OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Added em to my cart on Eastbay literally as it allowed ppl to add it and I got a wait of 1hr 20 mins... SMH... Safe to say I won't luck out on these. Tried calling as well and only got a busy signal

Added em to my cart on Eastbay literally as it allowed ppl to add it and I got a wait of 1hr 20 mins... SMH... Safe to say I won't luck out on these. Tried calling as well and only got a busy signal

"Your wait: 1 hour 20 mins"

eyes.gif

Never dealt with an Eastbay release, should I even bother? I got a size 10.5 btw
EDIT: Just jumped down to 1 hr 
nerd.gif
  I guess a bunch of people accidentally x'd out the window 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Never dealt with an Eastbay release, should I even bother? I got a size 10.5 btw
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Same here bro, %$$ is insane. I doubt I will luck out with my 11.5

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Same here bro, %$$ is insane. I doubt I will luck out with my 11.5

GOT THE KOBES AND DURANTS!!!
pimp.gif

Gotta question tho..if my sister let me use her card but I still had my name as the billing address will they cancel it?
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Gotta question tho..if my sister let me use her card but I still had my name as the billing address will they cancel it?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

woohooo just purchased them. love eastbay, no tax +*@$@!!!! good luck everyone, hope y'all get yours.

Yo tell me if ur email says bk/bk too cuz dats wut mines said n I didnt pick the blackouts

woohooo just purchased them. love eastbay, no tax +*@$@!!!! good luck everyone, hope y'all get yours.

Yo tell me if ur email says bk/bk too cuz dats wut mines said n I didnt pick the blackouts

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

my email says
[table][tr][td]Item Number[/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ZOOM KD IV-BZ/BK/RD 
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

my email says
[table][tr][td]Item Number[/td][td]
[/td][td]Description[/td][td]
[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]
[/td][td]Price[/td][td]
[/td][td]Subtotal[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]NIKE ZOOM KD IV-BZ/BK/RD 
[/td][td]
[/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][td]
[/td][td]$94.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

if u got the confirmation you should be fine. that and if you 2 live in the same house. congrats on copping

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

if u got the confirmation you should be fine. that and if you 2 live in the same house. congrats on copping

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

it may not process, but if you and your sister live @ the same address you should be good

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

it may not process, but if you and your sister live @ the same address you should be good

Back
Top Bottom