OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ahh i come home 10 minutes late from a xmas party, try to cop on ebay and i get this long wait, hate it but its the nature of the game....i guess i deserve it

ahh i come home 10 minutes late from a xmas party, try to cop on ebay and i get this long wait, hate it but its the nature of the game....i guess i deserve it

Man how did you guys get through the checkout, I added it to my cart just as the timer ended and I got a 1hr 20min wait? Is it even worth it to wait? Never dealt with the Eastbay waiting process other than for the Royal Foams n I ended up getting them through Nike.com

EDIT: And now the coppers are sold out. F Eastbay!

Man how did you guys get through the checkout, I added it to my cart just as the timer ended and I got a 1hr 20min wait? Is it even worth it to wait? Never dealt with the Eastbay waiting process other than for the Royal Foams n I ended up getting them through Nike.com

EDIT: And now the coppers are sold out. F Eastbay!

Got shut out. I guess I should have refreshed and pressed checkout a millisecond faster. Yes I'm salty.
30t6p3b.gif

PLAYOFF12 wrote:
I just got to HOH Northline and I'm 7th in line.
Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

PLAYOFF12 wrote:
I just got to HOH Northline and I'm 7th in line.
Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

Theyre all gone from Eastbay so even if they got my order wrong theyre most likely jus gon gimme my money back smh. My first time ordering from dat site n this crap happens. *%%! Eastbay

Theyre all gone from Eastbay so even if they got my order wrong theyre most likely jus gon gimme my money back smh. My first time ordering from dat site n this crap happens. *%%! Eastbay

Back
Top Bottom