OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

any chicago heads know how HOH (downtown) is handling these releases tomorrow- wristbands, tickets, just a regular line?

i just want to avoid my FAIL from last year, lol.

(long story short: i wanted to get the allstar kobes, saw a line out front, waited in it, chatted it up with some cool dudes, then after opening, saw ppl go in and out of the store as i wondered why the line isnt moving, next thing you know i ask someone if they'll have enough kobes.... then people say, "oh if you want those you can go right in, this is the line for the BIN V's". FAIL. its all good though, had a good laugh and the dudes in line were mad cool.)

not getting my hopes up but hopefully NDC or eastbay comes through for me tonight.... i want 2 pair but will be content with one if thats all i can get

not getting my hopes up but hopefully NDC or eastbay comes through for me tonight.... i want 2 pair but will be content with one if thats all i can get

Originally Posted by ColdCity

good luck...

good luck...

my only wish is that damn NDC twitter doesn't release all links at once...otherwise it's gonna be hella tough to cop
30t6p3b.gif

my only wish is that damn NDC twitter doesn't release all links at once...otherwise it's gonna be hella tough to cop
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by torres

30t6p3b.gif

thats how they do drops now tho... with the bhm pack & the dw's they dropped the links all at once

Originally Posted by sho3tym

good luck...

thanks sho3tym hopefully i get lucky im like 0/5 with them
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

thats how they do drops now tho... with the bhm pack & the dw's they dropped the links all at once

good luck...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vick the quick

Sorry this may sound off but what is NDc?

Thank you for helping me on the niketown and eastbay being the only online retailers
Nike Doesn't Care

Thank you for helping me on the niketown and eastbay being the only online retailers
Nike Doesn't Care

30t6p3b.gif

good luck...

laugh.gif

Good to see I'm not the only one.

This question is asked every other page...Just look back at the thread!

And Nike Doesnt Care
laugh.gif
 made me laugh

30t6p3b.gif

good luck...

laugh.gif

Good to see I'm not the only one.

This question is asked every other page...Just look back at the thread!

And Nike Doesnt Care
laugh.gif
 made me laugh

nike-all-star-triple-pack.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_03.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_04.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_06.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_02.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_05.jpg

As we mentioned before, If you’re a member of Kickslounge, chances are you’re going to be seeing lot’s of insane exclusives that will never meet the American eye. Recently available to Kicks Lounge members, is the Nike All Star “Galaxy

nike-all-star-triple-pack.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_03.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_04.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_06.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_02.jpg

nike-all-star-triple-pack_05.jpg

As we mentioned before, If you’re a member of Kickslounge, chances are you’re going to be seeing lot’s of insane exclusives that will never meet the American eye. Recently available to Kicks Lounge members, is the Nike All Star “Galaxy

Back
Top Bottom