OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'd get the triple pack. The plan is to get all three anyway, which will be impossible on NDC because that's three transactions when the clock strikes 9pm.

I'd get the triple pack. The plan is to get all three anyway, which will be impossible on NDC because that's three transactions when the clock strikes 9pm.

Much respect to my boyyyy for holding me downX2.You Allllllllways comin thru in the clutchhhh. Thank you!!much appreciated fam!!!

Much respect to my boyyyy for holding me downX2.You Allllllllways comin thru in the clutchhhh. Thank you!!much appreciated fam!!!

This weekend ends at about 11:05 Thursday night for me, so I'm going to take my chances. There's one other option I haven't seen mentioned for these that I'll probably pursue over NDC.

This weekend ends at about 11:05 Thursday night for me, so I'm going to take my chances. There's one other option I haven't seen mentioned for these that I'll probably pursue over NDC.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait to grab them all stars.. and nice collection back there. I need them EA sports feel like those are the only ones i can't find

things are getting out of hand over here fam, im hoping to snag a pair n some brons too

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait to grab them all stars.. and nice collection back there. I need them EA sports feel like those are the only ones i can't find

things are getting out of hand over here fam, im hoping to snag a pair n some brons too

The triple-pack with hangtags is nice. Wish they would have at least dropped a few for those that were already planning to get the whole set...

The triple-pack with hangtags is nice. Wish they would have at least dropped a few for those that were already planning to get the whole set...

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

That 3 pack is real nice. Nice presentation. I'd love to add that to the collection.

i wouldnt
laugh.gif
IMO the kobe & bron are trash id take the same box with 3 pairs of the kd's 2 sz 12 & a 12.5 please
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

That 3 pack is real nice. Nice presentation. I'd love to add that to the collection.

i wouldnt
laugh.gif
IMO the kobe & bron are trash id take the same box with 3 pairs of the kd's 2 sz 12 & a 12.5 please
laugh.gif

so HOH just release the statement that only 1 pair shoes per customer @ checkout...meaning can't buy lbj, kb, kd at the same time?

damn, this is not worth it to camp out
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom