OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

so HOH just release the statement that only 1 pair shoes per customer @ checkout...meaning can't buy lbj, kb, kd at the same time?

damn, this is not worth it to camp out
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nike-all-star-triple-pack.jpg

As we mentioned before, If you’re a member of Kickslounge, chances are you’re going to be seeing lot’s of insane exclusives that will never meet the American eye. Recently available to Kicks Lounge members, is the Nike All Star “Galaxy

Wow! that triple pack is serious. Buying that would make it so much easier if you wanted all 3

Wow! that triple pack is serious. Buying that would make it so much easier if you wanted all 3

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nike-all-star-triple-pack.jpg

As we mentioned before, If you’re a member of Kickslounge, chances are you’re going to be seeing lot’s of insane exclusives that will never meet the American eye. Recently available to Kicks Lounge members, is the Nike All Star “Galaxy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait to grab them all stars.. and nice collection back there. I need them EA sports feel like those are the only ones i can't find

you and me both with the EA pair

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait to grab them all stars.. and nice collection back there. I need them EA sports feel like those are the only ones i can't find

you and me both with the EA pair

HOH Northline's (Houston) manager said they're going to ask people what size and what shoe they want before they walk in, and if they're sold out, you're not getting anything. He said he's tired of resellers. I think that's a bit harsh, considering that you're only allowed to buy one shoe now.

HOH Northline's (Houston) manager said they're going to ask people what size and what shoe they want before they walk in, and if they're sold out, you're not getting anything. He said he's tired of resellers. I think that's a bit harsh, considering that you're only allowed to buy one shoe now.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Nah, I think that's perfect! People will think twice about camping if they are going to walk away empty handed and can't make their money for the week. If you're legit you'd give them a half size range (10.5-11) and you'll probably get something. I realize that would suck to camp out and miss out, but it will make resellers and campers alike think about how much a week of time is worth to them. This camping for 5-7 days BS needs to end.

Nah, I think that's perfect! People will think twice about camping if they are going to walk away empty handed and can't make their money for the week. If you're legit you'd give them a half size range (10.5-11) and you'll probably get something. I realize that would suck to camp out and miss out, but it will make resellers and campers alike think about how much a week of time is worth to them. This camping for 5-7 days BS needs to end.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service
Welcome to the new attitude this year all the way on up from the Top (NDC) to the bottom (mom/pops, chmps, ftl, fnl, FA,etc...).  Pretty much writing off everything ASG related right now.  Would be nice to get the Texas pair(probably be dudes camping for those too- lol).  And to think this is all just because everyone just wised up this year to the fact that kobes, lebrons, Durants, foams, Jordans, and everything "retro" is HOT. 
No hype to blame- everyone just got "smart" and savvy all of a sudden.....
laugh.gif

Almost positive the scumbag employees over at the Willowbrook HOH have taken the phone of the hook because I have had ZERO luck getting through just to ask em when they are releasing the All Star pack. SMH, contemplated calling corporate to complain because everytime they release anything there, they never wanna answer the phone. I'm sorry but that is just %+$#*@ customer service
Welcome to the new attitude this year all the way on up from the Top (NDC) to the bottom (mom/pops, chmps, ftl, fnl, FA,etc...).  Pretty much writing off everything ASG related right now.  Would be nice to get the Texas pair(probably be dudes camping for those too- lol).  And to think this is all just because everyone just wised up this year to the fact that kobes, lebrons, Durants, foams, Jordans, and everything "retro" is HOT. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

yea i agree with you trapped.

it makes the resellers mad that they dont gey any money

yea i agree with you trapped.

it makes the resellers mad that they dont gey any money

Eh. I'm all against resellers, but I still think a person should be allowed to buy a shoe if they have the money. It's still a business and that makes it unethical, IMO.
For example, when it's finally your turn to go in and you ask for a 10 in the KD's and they're sold out, you're going to have to go get back in line again to try again. I think you should be allowed to ask for a 10 in the Kobes or LeBrons, too. Since the one shoe per person rule is applied and such.

Eh. I'm all against resellers, but I still think a person should be allowed to buy a shoe if they have the money. It's still a business and that makes it unethical, IMO.
For example, when it's finally your turn to go in and you ask for a 10 in the KD's and they're sold out, you're going to have to go get back in line again to try again. I think you should be allowed to ask for a 10 in the Kobes or LeBrons, too. Since the one shoe per person rule is applied and such.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
Yeah man this $!*+ has gotten ridiculous at this point. But seriously, take the phone off the hook? #+# is that $!*+? I'm sure calling corporate would do nothing and it would be in one ear and out the other but I just wanna find out what time they are releasing them in the AM. I'm convinced after the cement 4's release on NDC that it's going to be the same or worse come tonight on NDC which means I will have no other choice than to drive a little over an hour to the HOH's by me but I don't wanna do that without first hearing bout the people there or when they are actually opening. SMH, all for shoes lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

laugh.gif
Yeah man this $!*+ has gotten ridiculous at this point. But seriously, take the phone off the hook? #+# is that $!*+? I'm sure calling corporate would do nothing and it would be in one ear and out the other but I just wanna find out what time they are releasing them in the AM. I'm convinced after the cement 4's release on NDC that it's going to be the same or worse come tonight on NDC which means I will have no other choice than to drive a little over an hour to the HOH's by me but I don't wanna do that without first hearing bout the people there or when they are actually opening. SMH, all for shoes lol

Thats awesome that there doing that.  But it should be you ask for your size, if they dont have it you can get half size smaller or larger and thats it.  No more dudes buying a 9 to trade for a 13.

Thats awesome that there doing that.  But it should be you ask for your size, if they dont have it you can get half size smaller or larger and thats it.  No more dudes buying a 9 to trade for a 13.

nerd.gif
anybody in the orlando area know if they asg pack is an easier cop these with the asg game there? the cement ivs restocked there & people are going nuts
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
anybody in the orlando area know if they asg pack is an easier cop these with the asg game there? the cement ivs restocked there & people are going nuts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom