OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Wore my all star pair today and I felt like a bawse, real talk . May be favorite pair but still enjoy the copper and dragons. Still need the black historys in a nine -___-

Wore my all star pair today and I felt like a bawse, real talk . May be favorite pair but still enjoy the copper and dragons. Still need the black historys in a nine -___-

Sad to admit but these will be my first pair of KDs.
Had no idea the All Stars were so fly until it was too late. 
mad.gif

And the shoes are under $100 which makes it even more ridiculous I don't have a pair.

That all changes April 6! 
glasses.gif

Sad to admit but these will be my first pair of KDs.
Had no idea the All Stars were so fly until it was too late. 
mad.gif

And the shoes are under $100 which makes it even more ridiculous I don't have a pair.

That all changes April 6! 
glasses.gif

Nice collection Kingd247. I have all up there except the Nerf and I would say that my favorite is still YOTD for some reason. Easters will be copped on April 6 too
I can't believe All-Star are selling for close to 300.

Nice collection Kingd247. I have all up there except the Nerf and I would say that my favorite is still YOTD for some reason. Easters will be copped on April 6 too

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Easters come out on my mother birthday and i want them but mom come first i hope i have money left over

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Easters come out on my mother birthday and i want them but mom come first i hope i have money left over

Back
Top Bottom