OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nice collection
pimp.gif

I still need YOTDs in sz9.5 or 10 and Ill be done with KD IVs....only 3 colorways I like....ASGs, Texas, and YOTDs...2/3 down,one more to go

nice collection
pimp.gif

I still need YOTDs in sz9.5 or 10 and Ill be done with KD IVs....only 3 colorways I like....ASGs, Texas, and YOTDs...2/3 down,one more to go

Originally Posted by Kingd247

here my kd collection working on the nerf now sorry for the cell pic
those damn weathermans are FIRE!  i need those so bad but refuse to pay 300+

good collection bro, got all of those except the wm, and im trying to get it through my head that nerfs will just have to be lived without esp with a 700+ asking price

Originally Posted by Kingd247

here my kd collection working on the nerf now sorry for the cell pic
those damn weathermans are FIRE!  i need those so bad but refuse to pay 300+

good collection bro, got all of those except the wm, and im trying to get it through my head that nerfs will just have to be lived without esp with a 700+ asking price

Any other spots still have the Texas KD IVs???

I was on my computer and struck out...

Need to find a pair before football season starts!

Any other spots still have the Texas KD IVs???

I was on my computer and struck out...

Need to find a pair before football season starts!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice collection
pimp.gif

I got the YOTDs UTs all I want is that UNDFTD cw.

I would love the weathermans but I can live with out them for now.
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice collection
pimp.gif

I got the YOTDs UTs all I want is that UNDFTD cw.

I would love the weathermans but I can live with out them for now.
[h3]
[/h3]

I think a simple lace swap will unfeminize those easters. All it's gonna take is someone to throw some red laces in the easters and find the perfect fitted hat to go with the Mint and red and it's a wrap.

I think a simple lace swap will unfeminize those easters. All it's gonna take is someone to throw some red laces in the easters and find the perfect fitted hat to go with the Mint and red and it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by officialbang

Or purple laces with a hornets snapback lol
I think either way theyre still not for me
I think the easter lebrons n kobes are better but I'm passing on all of them anyways
Dont feel like dealing with the madness lol

Originally Posted by officialbang

Or purple laces with a hornets snapback lol
I think either way theyre still not for me
I think the easter lebrons n kobes are better but I'm passing on all of them anyways
Dont feel like dealing with the madness lol

taxas joints came in today. def a keeper for me. replaces the bhm i got rid of.

taxas joints came in today. def a keeper for me. replaces the bhm i got rid of.

Back
Top Bottom