finally got a pair of these. 
roll.gif
$48 at the ES, couldn't say no. 
pimp.gif
(recycled pic)

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Man I wish every month was February.
Nah, I think some of us needed a break.lol
And I'm waiting for that orange based pair and the UNDFTD olive based pair.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Man I wish every month was February.
Nah, I think some of us needed a break.lol
And I'm waiting for that orange based pair and the UNDFTD olive based pair.

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by teemaku

I would go 10.5

Go to a local FTL and try them out.

I would go 10.5

Go to a local FTL and try them out.

Im trying to make payment on my pair but the eBay seller is saying he needs instant payment from PayPal, not the echecks. Does anyone know what the instant payment is and how do I use it?

Im trying to make payment on my pair but the eBay seller is saying he needs instant payment from PayPal, not the echecks. Does anyone know what the instant payment is and how do I use it?

i wore 9s in the KD III KD IV im a 10

i wore 9s in the KD III KD IV im a 10

Any new info on these, the two on the end? I know the orange dropped at a few spots. Any release info? Hope they are GRs.

Any new info on these, the two on the end? I know the orange dropped at a few spots. Any release info? Hope they are GRs.

Back
Top Bottom