OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by teemaku

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
i learned the hard way, 10 should be fine in KD's if you're a 10 in Brons
Thanks bro! My normal size is usually 9.5 but since some Jordan's run .5 size bigger, I usually get sz 9's in the J's but for the Concord XI's, I got 9.5. So I'll take your advice on getting sz 10 for the KD IV's. Good looking out bro!

Originally Posted by onlitwo

i had a chance to trade a pair of Lebron 9 Chinas for the Weathermans and I passed...now i regret it

Traded my ds concords(amazingly high patent,super blueish soles) for ehem "worn once" WMs on a meetup(2wks after WM rd). Got home from the trade to find the WMs were worn at least 5-10 times(noticeable midsole creasing,slight heel creasing, sock bunnies). I regretted that trade baddddddddly and still kinda feel jacked(on GP). I guess, I find some relief knowing that they'll hit the pavement soon:smile:. -those LBJ chinas are crazy and IMO the best cw of a great sig; harddddddd to trade a limited, $95 retail shoe, for a limited $170 retail shoe. Wear those LBJ china and break necks all day!!!!

i had a chance to trade a pair of Lebron 9 Chinas for the Weathermans and I passed...now i regret it

Traded my ds concords(amazingly high patent,super blueish soles) for ehem "worn once" WMs on a meetup(2wks after WM rd). Got home from the trade to find the WMs were worn at least 5-10 times(noticeable midsole creasing,slight heel creasing, sock bunnies). I regretted that trade baddddddddly and still kinda feel jacked(on GP). I guess, I find some relief knowing that they'll hit the pavement soon:smile:. -those LBJ chinas are crazy and IMO the best cw of a great sig; harddddddd to trade a limited, $95 retail shoe, for a limited $170 retail shoe. Wear those LBJ china and break necks all day!!!!

I'm excited about the olive/orange pair coming out, but other than that I think I might be done with the yet to release colorways. Still looking for some Weathermans like a lot of others, but people are setting them at stupid prices.

I'm excited about the olive/orange pair coming out, but other than that I think I might be done with the yet to release colorways. Still looking for some Weathermans like a lot of others, but people are setting them at stupid prices.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Wow, that sucks. How did the meetup go down that you weren't able to check out the shoes before getting home?

Wow, that sucks. How did the meetup go down that you weren't able to check out the shoes before getting home?

My only request, to those showing off your collections please take your doubles out so I don't feel near as bad...LOL

Nice pics though.

My only request, to those showing off your collections please take your doubles out so I don't feel near as bad...LOL

Nice pics though.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just got my Team Orange pair. They look even better up close.

I love this side of the shoe!!!
Mine come in Thursday great pics, cant wait.

Just got my Team Orange pair. They look even better up close.

I love this side of the shoe!!!
Mine come in Thursday great pics, cant wait.

^ You're not the only one, lol.

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

As a child, KD wanted to be weatherman. The KDiv weathermans were featured on the weather channel but the tv station, otherwise, had nothing to do with the shoe. Nerfs were inspired by KD's love of playing with nerf toys but specifically, on the flimsy nerf rims that u hang on your door/wall. I had a nerf rim/koosh rims throughout my childhood-awwwwwwww the memories!!!! Take care & stay classy NT!!

pimp.gif
Thanks for the info!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Saturday needs to hurry up!!!

^ You're not the only one, lol.

I was a bit late to the KD line. What's the inspiration behind the Weathermans and Nerfs? I know the obvious, but what was KDs input? Nerf was his favorite toy or he has a contract with them? He likes Weather Channel or is Weatherman like a nickname?

As a child, KD wanted to be weatherman. The KDiv weathermans were featured on the weather channel but the tv station, otherwise, had nothing to do with the shoe. Nerfs were inspired by KD's love of playing with nerf toys but specifically, on the flimsy nerf rims that u hang on your door/wall. I had a nerf rim/koosh rims throughout my childhood-awwwwwwww the memories!!!! Take care & stay classy NT!!

pimp.gif
Thanks for the info!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Saturday needs to hurry up!!!

Thx for the positive feedback NT! I checked the WM on the CL meetup but was more concerned about the receipt and was also distracted by dude saying he had the nerfs and would possibly trade me, for 2 pairs of cool grey XI. He ended up trading "his homie" for one LBJ china and one LBJ Xmas for ds nerfs....steal of the year!!!lesson learned: next time, I def have to pay closer attention to details:frown:

I usually hate posting msgs or pics(ESP in JB threads) bc clowns usually have something funny/hateful to say, but this thread is a breath of fresh air. People in here are actually thankful towards fellow nters who post links(thx frank). Much respect to yall,U Keepin it like KD's demeanor-classssssy!!
smile.gif

Thx for the positive feedback NT! I checked the WM on the CL meetup but was more concerned about the receipt and was also distracted by dude saying he had the nerfs and would possibly trade me, for 2 pairs of cool grey XI. He ended up trading "his homie" for one LBJ china and one LBJ Xmas for ds nerfs....steal of the year!!!lesson learned: next time, I def have to pay closer attention to details:frown:

I usually hate posting msgs or pics(ESP in JB threads) bc clowns usually have something funny/hateful to say, but this thread is a breath of fresh air. People in here are actually thankful towards fellow nters who post links(thx frank). Much respect to yall,U Keepin it like KD's demeanor-classssssy!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom