OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by top contender

Jada when did you phone order yours form san marcos???

The day it was posted they had them, last Friday I believe.
Dude i also ordered the day it was posted, and those F-nuts never called me back!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

The per person is for each color, correct? You could order one in each color and be fine, right?

I wondered about this too. But it seems that it is so. 1 per color per person. Because you can add both colors in your cart, but can't add 2 of the same color.

can we get some on the feet pictures of the N7's?
nerd.gif

wore my coppers for the first time in a while, these really lack comfort compared to the III's...

well i just copped the white N7 in my size and they went through... are cancellations certain?

or will this just be like the Big Bang Fiasco all over again?

keep getting this error code. Bummer

We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please refresh and try again.
Sorry we've just run out of item(s): "Nike N7 Zoom KD IV Men's Basketball Shoe,Black/Dark Turquoise-Chilling Red-White in size 10.5". We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

Originally Posted by leothegod

well i just copped the white N7 in my size and they went through... are cancellations certain?

who knows bro. until monday or tuesday, we wont know. i think if you get a order confirmation, you should be good. nike probably has more instock then they are advertising.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

who knows bro. until monday or tuesday, we wont know. i think if you get a order confirmation, you should be good. nike probably has more instock then they are advertising.
ill be pissed if they hand out those bum !#$ 15% codes again -____-

Walked into my local outlet & to my surprise they had a FSR on both pairs, ended up going with the whites.

man, I really hope Nike knows what they are doing and have a backup plan if they can't fullfill all these restock orders....I aint gonna settle for nothing if they cancel my pairs.

if i order them off NDC my order will be canceled?

it don't hurt just to try, unless you can't live without them holdin your money for a few days.

Originally Posted by torres

man, I really hope Nike knows what they are doing and have a backup plan if they can't fullfill all these restock orders....I aint gonna settle for nothing if they cancel my pairs.

settle?...
roll.gif
they going to email you a 15% off code and tell you have a nice day.
laugh.gif

same thing happened when the big bangs went up early and everyone was going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom