OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

KD's aren't suddenly limited, they just never overproduced them because his shoes weren't popular until now.

Like we had pics of the shoe November of 2010, and no one really wilded out. Compared to people having to hack computers, sneak camera phone/iPod pics, and PAY MONEY to get pics of the Lebron 9 or Kobe VII.

After this year, promise you pics of the KD5 aren't showing up until late July, maybe even deeper in the fall.

KD's aren't suddenly limited, they just never overproduced them because his shoes weren't popular until now.

Like we had pics of the shoe November of 2010, and no one really wilded out. Compared to people having to hack computers, sneak camera phone/iPod pics, and PAY MONEY to get pics of the Lebron 9 or Kobe VII.

After this year, promise you pics of the KD5 aren't showing up until late July, maybe even deeper in the fall.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

these shoes are trash
Every shoe that doesn't have a jumpman on it is trash to you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..word..

Christmas pair is disappointing, from that picture it looks more like brown than anything. A copper colorway would of been much better.

Christmas pair is disappointing, from that picture it looks more like brown than anything. A copper colorway would of been much better.

I like the Christmas joints..will need to pick those up..

I think my girl is gonna get me the away colorway for Christmas..i keep tellin her that's all i want
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I like the Christmas joints..will need to pick those up..

I think my girl is gonna get me the away colorway for Christmas..i keep tellin her that's all i want
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nike x KD are taking an L this month as far as shoe availability.  The Nerf's got me really excited about hoop shoes again, and I was confident that I'd be able to land a pair. After what went down with the Weatherman and the thin list of places getting them, chance are very slim. Only shoe I wanted for the rest of 2011.
Anyone know if Riverside or NT Chicago will open at midnight or 7am on Saturday? I have work at 9am  and live 3hrs away so I'd be hustling.. Was hoping the STL area would've received some.

Nike x KD are taking an L this month as far as shoe availability.  The Nerf's got me really excited about hoop shoes again, and I was confident that I'd be able to land a pair. After what went down with the Weatherman and the thin list of places getting them, chance are very slim. Only shoe I wanted for the rest of 2011.
Anyone know if Riverside or NT Chicago will open at midnight or 7am on Saturday? I have work at 9am  and live 3hrs away so I'd be hustling.. Was hoping the STL area would've received some.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Source: KevinDurant35.com
The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.
Just talked to my boy at HOH at dallas northpark. he said they're not getting the nerfs.. so I don't know if this info is any good

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Source: KevinDurant35.com
The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.
Just talked to my boy at HOH at dallas northpark. he said they're not getting the nerfs.. so I don't know if this info is any good

Back
Top Bottom