OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was anyone out there for the banding at Niketown Dallas? I seriously cant believe the way they handled that.. 

Was anyone out there for the banding at Niketown Dallas? I seriously cant believe the way they handled that.. 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

no wristbands, i believe straight raffle
its for all release date shoes Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots
calling names at 8am I believe

Did they give out raffle tickets or something...?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

no wristbands, i believe straight raffle
its for all release date shoes Chinas, Nerfs, and Last Shots
calling names at 8am I believe

Did they give out raffle tickets or something...?

Don't know how many of you have been wanting one of these because I know I think it looks dope...not for 75$ doe

Seen it at the HOH here in Houston (Galleria)

Don't know how many of you have been wanting one of these because I know I think it looks dope...not for 75$ doe

Seen it at the HOH here in Houston (Galleria)

Originally Posted by flores

I was.. called them and was told to check their twitter nd figure out the clues to find the location they were at.. I was like $#@?? it was in the Whole Foods parking lot somewhere nd iI walked around until sombody toldme that they ran out of the bands a few mins ago.. smh

Originally Posted by flores

I was.. called them and was told to check their twitter nd figure out the clues to find the location they were at.. I was like $#@?? it was in the Whole Foods parking lot somewhere nd iI walked around until sombody toldme that they ran out of the bands a few mins ago.. smh

This is getting crazy.

The masses aren't that into KD's yet.

If they made regular gr numbers for either of these they would sit for awhile.

I'm not mad/jealous, congrats to those who got em. Just didn't work out for me.

This is getting crazy.

The masses aren't that into KD's yet.

If they made regular gr numbers for either of these they would sit for awhile.

I'm not mad/jealous, congrats to those who got em. Just didn't work out for me.

Numbered tickets to keep the line organized then wristbands in the morning and NO update on facebook regarding what's going on will lead to chaos in the morning, once again. Very unprofessional.
I'll be there in the morning just in case the chaos makes it turn into a raffle.

Numbered tickets to keep the line organized then wristbands in the morning and NO update on facebook regarding what's going on will lead to chaos in the morning, once again. Very unprofessional.
I'll be there in the morning just in case the chaos makes it turn into a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom