OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

2aha6o0.jpg

15re6q0.jpg

Edit: These are the Homes, looking good 
pimp.gif

These are lookin good. I had the homes from last year(KD3´s).

Originally Posted by yeek8

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just gimme the backpack, a few decent shirts, and few decent GR cws, and I am good.  I am fine not getting these uber limited b.s. gimmicky releases.  THIS IS NOT WHAT KD LINE HAS BEEN ABOUT FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS.  WHY START now.  This is what many of us like about KDs line vs. Lebron and Kobe(to some extent) and this is what will drive many of the die-hard kd sneak fans away....Not like Nike really gives a rip- Who am I kidding?
laugh.gif
Yep, spoken truth

Preach!!!.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just gimme the backpack, a few decent shirts, and few decent GR cws, and I am good.  I am fine not getting these uber limited b.s. gimmicky releases.  THIS IS NOT WHAT KD LINE HAS BEEN ABOUT FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS.  WHY START now.  This is what many of us like about KDs line vs. Lebron and Kobe(to some extent) and this is what will drive many of the die-hard kd sneak fans away....Not like Nike really gives a rip- Who am I kidding?
laugh.gif
Yep, spoken truth

Preach!!!.

Not even going to try the beverly center for the nerfs...Christmas KDs are fire anyways, that copper...Hope those will be an easy ndc cop

Not even going to try the beverly center for the nerfs...Christmas KDs are fire anyways, that copper...Hope those will be an easy ndc cop

Just a heads up woke up this AM to a shipping conf from DSS for the aways to be here on the 20th so that was quick.

Just a heads up woke up this AM to a shipping conf from DSS for the aways to be here on the 20th so that was quick.

I think some people are slowly coming to their senses about these. Starting to see the resale prices on the Weathermans dip a bit to 225-275 now as opposed to the 300-400 they were earlier this week. A cosignment place around me even had a pair for $250. Hope these eventually settle down more so I can scoop them for a more reasonable price down the road. Not banking on it, but got my fingers crossed.

I think some people are slowly coming to their senses about these. Starting to see the resale prices on the Weathermans dip a bit to 225-275 now as opposed to the 300-400 they were earlier this week. A cosignment place around me even had a pair for $250. Hope these eventually settle down more so I can scoop them for a more reasonable price down the road. Not banking on it, but got my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.
I feel the exact same way.  I've been a KD loyalist since day one, pre sig and then the 1 through 3's. But after this limited fiasco Nike decided to pull with these special colorways of  KD 4's, I feel it's time to hang up the KD collection.  This kind of release really insults the true fans, the ones that have been buying his shoes since the beginning.  I know Nike is just pretty much following the footsteps of the Kobe and Lebron line, making his line visible and desirable now by pushing super speical limited edition colorways.  That's what Nike does, and they're very good at it. Since I can't be a KD completist anymore, I've made up my mind to just buy his GR black away colorway every year now. At least I'll keep that going hassle free and without breaking the bank.... 
Makes you wonder when this will all end.  Its such a turn-off.

I'll grab homes on the cheap and XMas pairs if they are readily available....but I am not bending over backwards for any of these releases.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.
I feel the exact same way.  I've been a KD loyalist since day one, pre sig and then the 1 through 3's. But after this limited fiasco Nike decided to pull with these special colorways of  KD 4's, I feel it's time to hang up the KD collection.  This kind of release really insults the true fans, the ones that have been buying his shoes since the beginning.  I know Nike is just pretty much following the footsteps of the Kobe and Lebron line, making his line visible and desirable now by pushing super speical limited edition colorways.  That's what Nike does, and they're very good at it. Since I can't be a KD completist anymore, I've made up my mind to just buy his GR black away colorway every year now. At least I'll keep that going hassle free and without breaking the bank.... 
Makes you wonder when this will all end.  Its such a turn-off.

I'll grab homes on the cheap and XMas pairs if they are readily available....but I am not bending over backwards for any of these releases.

Back
Top Bottom