OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Thanks KingD for the post. I don't know how you got that link but thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Cbrooks: order is in progress for my lebrons and kd's.  I think it's a good sign bro

Thanks KingD for the post. I don't know how you got that link but thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Cbrooks: order is in progress for my lebrons and kd's.  I think it's a good sign bro

got the confirmation email now, all set
pimp.gif

What were you guys talking about earlier. I used the link that was posted earlier, before nikestore posted it on their twitter. While, others said that link was no good? I was able to order and everything...should i reorder or something from the nikestore twitter link, you guys making me paranoid lol

What were you guys talking about earlier. I used the link that was posted earlier, before nikestore posted it on their twitter. While, others said that link was no good? I was able to order and everything...should i reorder or something from the nikestore twitter link, you guys making me paranoid lol

Originally Posted by warriors510

EXACTLY
pimp.gif

EXACTLY
pimp.gif

im calling to make sure now

Wow this was a joke! Waited for 2 hrs and they did me like this lol man all good i guess i can get theses for around 150 i hope

Wow this was a joke! Waited for 2 hrs and they did me like this lol man all good i guess i can get theses for around 150 i hope

im calling to make sure now

Originally Posted by jeff3424

able to cop 2 pairs. shoutout to dude who posted nikebasketball link!

How? it was a one pair limit..

I'm officially done with sneakers after this nonsense..i'll stick with the GR colorways..

Back
Top Bottom