OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I just got to HOH Northline and I'm 7th in line.
Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

7th in line? u serious???

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

7th in line? u serious???

How many pairs did they make of these, 1000 worldwide?! Cuz this is ridiculous, my only chance now is hoh n I can only imagine how crazy dat place is gon be smh

How many pairs did they make of these, 1000 worldwide?! Cuz this is ridiculous, my only chance now is hoh n I can only imagine how crazy dat place is gon be smh

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Idk man, seems like a super low quantity to me. I'm in the same boat as you with the HOH. I would have to drive an hour to HOH Willowbrook in NJ and who knows what the lineup is like over there as it is. With how fast the KD IV limited CW's are selling, I could only imagine what ppl are gonna be out there for. When I went last year for the Nike X-Mas release, most ppl were there for the Kobes/Lebrons. Not really a chance I wanna take so idk...

EDIT: Idk what time HOH Willowbrook even opens for the release, anyone know?

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Idk man, seems like a super low quantity to me. I'm in the same boat as you with the HOH. I would have to drive an hour to HOH Willowbrook in NJ and who knows what the lineup is like over there as it is. With how fast the KD IV limited CW's are selling, I could only imagine what ppl are gonna be out there for. When I went last year for the Nike X-Mas release, most ppl were there for the Kobes/Lebrons. Not really a chance I wanna take so idk...

EDIT: Idk what time HOH Willowbrook even opens for the release, anyone know?

I thought people initially hated these Christmas kicks. Hype gotchu.
sick.gif

Hopefully those who really wanted got a pair.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

sick.gif

And those that didn't can go see the GET MONEY BOYZ.. IT AIN'T NUTTIN TO THEM MAYNE!

sick.gif

And those that didn't can go see the GET MONEY BOYZ.. IT AIN'T NUTTIN TO THEM MAYNE!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

sick.gif

i apologize on behalf of my city
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

i apologize on behalf of my city
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Man that $#!+ is crazy. So dudes gettin jacked again for kicks..88 all over again
frown.gif
. As far as KD´s and that Eastbay thing..passed on it too. When i saw it..i had somethin like 30hrs to go. Then i was like..ima stick with the GR´s. This year the KD line is spinning in the direction that is completely opposite of what it was in previous years. The X-Mas joints last year sat on Eastbay til mid January. Same with the All-Stars..they sat  around for a hot minute too. This year is just insane WM´s, Nerfs,Coppers, and the madness aint stopping there. We still got YOTD´s..and i can imagine whats in store for the Easters..since Nike is releasing a Easter pack..not to mention All-Stars..and all the while the boys in Beaverton sittin back..lovin this crap..while people bustin their butts over some damn kicks. And every time i log on to Niketalk in the hopes of seeing some new pics of GR´s or normal KD convo bout the kicks..its only about the hype..whether its camping out..ticket lottery..or being timed out and resellers. I miss the old KD Threads
ohwell.gif
. No offense to anybody..get yours slim..im just sayin thou..just look aat the old KD threads..its like only a tad more than 100 pages long..and thats like a total. We already 121 in and its just December..and its prob like 50 or 60 pages on hyped releases.

sick.gif

Man that $#!+ is crazy. So dudes gettin jacked again for kicks..88 all over again
frown.gif
. As far as KD´s and that Eastbay thing..passed on it too. When i saw it..i had somethin like 30hrs to go. Then i was like..ima stick with the GR´s. This year the KD line is spinning in the direction that is completely opposite of what it was in previous years. The X-Mas joints last year sat on Eastbay til mid January. Same with the All-Stars..they sat  around for a hot minute too. This year is just insane WM´s, Nerfs,Coppers, and the madness aint stopping there. We still got YOTD´s..and i can imagine whats in store for the Easters..since Nike is releasing a Easter pack..not to mention All-Stars..and all the while the boys in Beaverton sittin back..lovin this crap..while people bustin their butts over some damn kicks. And every time i log on to Niketalk in the hopes of seeing some new pics of GR´s or normal KD convo bout the kicks..its only about the hype..whether its camping out..ticket lottery..or being timed out and resellers. I miss the old KD Threads
ohwell.gif
. No offense to anybody..get yours slim..im just sayin thou..just look aat the old KD threads..its like only a tad more than 100 pages long..and thats like a total. We already 121 in and its just December..and its prob like 50 or 60 pages on hyped releases.

PLAYOFF12 wrote:

Man, don't even bother. There's at least 40 people behind me now. I've been here since 10:30 and boys started showing up around midnight. There's like 50-60 of us in line here now.

Back
Top Bottom