OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I got my KD weathermans finally......after passing on $225 shipped cause I figured I would be able to cop for less, I ended up getting 2 pairs and paid A LOT more than that but now that I have the shoe in my hands, I really don't regret one bit! Weatherman IV's are the best CW so far and one of the best sneakers released this year IMO, and I bought A LOT this year so thats saying a lot for me.

a few pics!! The size 10 is for my buddy, my other size 11 is en route and should be here by the end of the week

The more I look at the coppers/cookie cutter/XMAS or whatever we're calling them today, the less I like them! I copped 2 pairs of those 2 but sold one for cost to get rid of them as soon as I got home and tried them on and got a god look at em. I might cop the YOTD's but they really aren't doin it for me.....and the easter CW, well I think I already voiced my opinion on them....YUCK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT FAM!

I got my KD weathermans finally......after passing on $225 shipped cause I figured I would be able to cop for less, I ended up getting 2 pairs and paid A LOT more than that but now that I have the shoe in my hands, I really don't regret one bit! Weatherman IV's are the best CW so far and one of the best sneakers released this year IMO, and I bought A LOT this year so thats saying a lot for me.

a few pics!! The size 10 is for my buddy, my other size 11 is en route and should be here by the end of the week

The more I look at the coppers/cookie cutter/XMAS or whatever we're calling them today, the less I like them! I copped 2 pairs of those 2 but sold one for cost to get rid of them as soon as I got home and tried them on and got a god look at em. I might cop the YOTD's but they really aren't doin it for me.....and the easter CW, well I think I already voiced my opinion on them....YUCK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT FAM!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by mrlongong

is RMKstore legit?

Theyre as legit as VMV, AR, SDS, sneakerape and so on......take that for what it's worth!
RMKstore is def more legit than those places. I've ordered Nike bball shoes from them before, and haven't had a problem. Besides, I honestly think the types of shoes you'd need to really worry about are just Jordans. Haven't heard any legitimacy problems for other Nike shoes.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

is RMKstore legit?

Theyre as legit as VMV, AR, SDS, sneakerape and so on......take that for what it's worth!
RMKstore is def more legit than those places. I've ordered Nike bball shoes from them before, and haven't had a problem. Besides, I honestly think the types of shoes you'd need to really worry about are just Jordans. Haven't heard any legitimacy problems for other Nike shoes.

Great Pickup.
pimp.gif

Great Pickup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

anyone have release info on the oriole kd iv?
these are already released in Hong kong, General Release, i saw em , but they have like a different material to them compared to the other kd's, a very slightly furry material, not suede

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

anyone have release info on the oriole kd iv?
these are already released in Hong kong, General Release, i saw em , but they have like a different material to them compared to the other kd's, a very slightly furry material, not suede

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

All Star game CW is what I wanna see
I'm expecting something all-red again..but they have to outdo themselves with all the hype they've gathered for the IV's 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom