OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

sd has blends and attic which i always relied on when i went to ucsd.

i totally forgot undftd woulda got these in stock and checked it out after work. lol got to admire these in person in a size 7 lol

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jamminj606

honestly I think thats the best way to it, Eastbay. I was lucky enough to add mine to cart, waited ~5minutes, and checkout went relatively smooth. Maybe 30 secs-1min loading between steps wasnt bad.Thanks for clearing the situation up to those that got locked out practically immediately.
You're welcome.  We would love to have enough shoes for everyone, but that is not the case with these limited shoes.  They just sell out so fast due to the high demand for them.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nothing guarantees ANYTHING.  Trust me on this one.  EASTBAY SUPERVISOR basically tells me last night, that even if I am on the phone with him 10 min, 5 min, 1 second before 11 CST, he's NOT placing my order- NO EXCEPTIONS.  I have given EASTBAY how much of my money in the past 5-10 years, and even signed on for their PAID GOLD CLUB, only to be told that they will "LEVEL the PLAYING FIELD" for everyone whether they are a first time customer or a customer that gives them multiple thousands of dollars. NO DIFFERENCE TO THEM- MUST be "FAIR" to everyone with these releases- Really?
roll.gif
Total freaking joke, then dude hangs up on me because he perceives that I am ripping him personally by saying the countdown timer system is flawed.  Seriously, you would have thought I called him and his entire extended family out or something.  Tells me I called Eastbay's system assinine when all i said is that its flawed.  IT IS!  There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the countdown timer as you have literally thousands of people vying for online "spots" and how exactly is it determined who gets in??? completely random.  ON top of that, those who call in after 11 pm and one second seemingly vault in front of those online because the phone reps have direct access to the system/inventory while the countdown timer folks are actually on slight delay- TELL me how that is LEVEL exactly.  Honestly, I would rather they drop out of thin air at a random time the day of - that would be more level.  Am I SALTY- YEAH.  Given how much business I give them and have continued to give them in spite of failed release after failed release of late you are damb right I am.....I want answers and I want better answers than- "our business model offers everyone a "fair" chance at these UBER limited releases"- Fair my A S   S. Complete and total

p.gif

honestly I think thats the best way to it, Eastbay. I was lucky enough to add mine to cart, waited ~5minutes, and checkout went relatively smooth. Maybe 30 secs-1min loading between steps wasnt bad.Thanks for clearing the situation up to those that got locked out practically immediately.
You're welcome.  We would love to have enough shoes for everyone, but that is not the case with these limited shoes.  They just sell out so fast due to the high demand for them.

EastbayRep - Ray
Nothing guarantees ANYTHING.  Trust me on this one.  EASTBAY SUPERVISOR basically tells me last night, that even if I am on the phone with him 10 min, 5 min, 1 second before 11 CST, he's NOT placing my order- NO EXCEPTIONS.  I have given EASTBAY how much of my money in the past 5-10 years, and even signed on for their PAID GOLD CLUB, only to be told that they will "LEVEL the PLAYING FIELD" for everyone whether they are a first time customer or a customer that gives them multiple thousands of dollars. NO DIFFERENCE TO THEM- MUST be "FAIR" to everyone with these releases- Really?
roll.gif
Total freaking joke, then dude hangs up on me because he perceives that I am ripping him personally by saying the countdown timer system is flawed.  Seriously, you would have thought I called him and his entire extended family out or something.  Tells me I called Eastbay's system assinine when all i said is that its flawed.  IT IS!  There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the countdown timer as you have literally thousands of people vying for online "spots" and how exactly is it determined who gets in??? completely random.  ON top of that, those who call in after 11 pm and one second seemingly vault in front of those online because the phone reps have direct access to the system/inventory while the countdown timer folks are actually on slight delay- TELL me how that is LEVEL exactly.  Honestly, I would rather they drop out of thin air at a random time the day of - that would be more level.  Am I SALTY- YEAH.  Given how much business I give them and have continued to give them in spite of failed release after failed release of late you are damb right I am.....I want answers and I want better answers than- "our business model offers everyone a "fair" chance at these UBER limited releases"- Fair my A S   S. Complete and total

p.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

EastbayRep - Ray
roll.gif

p.gif
agree
if you want to use the timer then give all inventory to online order, no phone order. 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

EastbayRep - Ray
roll.gif

p.gif
agree
if you want to use the timer then give all inventory to online order, no phone order. 

Originally Posted by serra2008

agree

This, by allowing phone orders you're completely skewing the odds for everyone online, not to mention that different reps will do different things about the calling before midnight problem. Add this to the fact that you pool all of the phone lines so gold and platinum members don't even have the advantage that was advertised as part of the membership and it adds up to a lot of loyal customers that aren't satisfied.

agree

This, by allowing phone orders you're completely skewing the odds for everyone online, not to mention that different reps will do different things about the calling before midnight problem. Add this to the fact that you pool all of the phone lines so gold and platinum members don't even have the advantage that was advertised as part of the membership and it adds up to a lot of loyal customers that aren't satisfied.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

agree

Per the total d-bag supervisor I spoke with just last evening, your loyalty is not a factor when it comes to these types of releases.  Making sure everyone and their mother along with every hypebeast wanna be re-seller who has no loyalty to Eastbay much less anyone or anything, however, is of the utmost importance.  Completely and totally *$@+ backwards.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

agree

Per the total d-bag supervisor I spoke with just last evening, your loyalty is not a factor when it comes to these types of releases.  Making sure everyone and their mother along with every hypebeast wanna be re-seller who has no loyalty to Eastbay much less anyone or anything, however, is of the utmost importance.  Completely and totally *$@+ backwards.
tired.gif

Mucccch muccchhhh thanks to my buddy, for holding me down w 3 pairs(one for my cuz) +my dw1!!!! I owe u mannnnnnnn!!!! Sweet jesússsss I owe u!!!!!

Mucccch muccchhhh thanks to my buddy, for holding me down w 3 pairs(one for my cuz) +my dw1!!!! I owe u mannnnnnnn!!!! Sweet jesússsss I owe u!!!!!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

^ yes .5 bigger is safe
cooool, right on fam. would've sucked to wait 4 weeks just to find out it's too snug haha. can't wait to see the creamsicles you ordered
pimp.gif

^ yes .5 bigger is safe
cooool, right on fam. would've sucked to wait 4 weeks just to find out it's too snug haha. can't wait to see the creamsicles you ordered
pimp.gif

Hopefully these are the last limited KD's I try to get until Scoring Title/MVP's (fingers crossed)
Yeah man. He is in the running for both, hopefully he wins at least one of those awards.

Hopefully these are the last limited KD's I try to get until Scoring Title/MVP's (fingers crossed)
Yeah man. He is in the running for both, hopefully he wins at least one of those awards.

Back
Top Bottom