OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by endemic415

If they only drop the creamsickle

you can ID them now, but a full reflective pair would be nice for $95
also, the ID has an option for "reflective camo", is there a GR pair that uses this coming? just seems like a random ID option

Picked up some Size 11.5 Brand New Coppers for $120! Love it.
smokin.gif

Since everyone is throwing up their top 5s, I'll join in:
1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. Aways

I see the appeal of the ASGs and Weathermen, but I just can't mess with them. Have no need for a glow in the dark sneaker, and I personally think there is wayyy too much going on with the WMs. 

As for the Longhorns, I am by no means a Texas fan, but I think I need them. They just look so much better than the 3 version (once again, my opinion).

1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. Aways

I see the appeal of the ASGs and Weathermen, but I just can't mess with them. Have no need for a glow in the dark sneaker, and I personally think there is wayyy too much going on with the WMs. 

As for the Longhorns, I am by no means a Texas fan, but I think I need them. They just look so much better than the 3 version (once again, my opinion).

i just saw this picture, someone said its a GR, when does it release?
425655_2989740020353_1167663004_32369531_49488638_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
get_image.aspx

i just saw this picture, someone said its a GR, when does it release?
425655_2989740020353_1167663004_32369531_49488638_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
get_image.aspx

Those look pretty nice. ASG should arrive tomorrow from NBA Store. What a crazy release this was. Now to hunt down some weathermans
nerd.gif

Those look pretty nice. ASG should arrive tomorrow from NBA Store. What a crazy release this was. Now to hunt down some weathermans
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. Aways

too much going on with the WM.... but NERF... YOTDS....? not too much?
laugh.gif

1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. Aways

too much going on with the WM.... but NERF... YOTDS....? not too much?
laugh.gif

1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. WM's/ASG

+1

1. Nerfs

2. Coppers

3. YOTDs

4. Longhorns

5. WM's/ASG

+1

Back
Top Bottom