OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

DSC00596-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by teemaku

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I wear a 12 in KD & 13 in Bron IX.I would get a 9.5.

My fellow NTers, if I wear a size 10 in the Lebron IX's, what size should I get for the KD IV's? sz 10 or 10.5? I'm just worried the KD IV's are a full size smaller as the Lebron IX's are a half size smaller.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Any new info on these, the two on the end? I know the orange dropped at a few spots. Any release info? Hope they are GRs.
All three are ID's made by Durant for himself & friends/family

Any new info on these, the two on the end? I know the orange dropped at a few spots. Any release info? Hope they are GRs.

032320121900.jpg

these came out this week here in the Philippines...its a nice CW. a great white based kd4...most of the kd4s released recently are not white ones  

032320121900.jpg

these came out this week here in the Philippines...its a nice CW. a great white based kd4...most of the kd4s released recently are not white ones  

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Thanks for the info! Are the options used to make these available on NikeID?

I don't think all the options are there so you can't make these exact same pairs

I don't think all the options are there so you can't make these exact same pairs

Back
Top Bottom