OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how you get the all stars to glow in the dark and take a pic?

I just held em outside for literally like 8 seconds.. These glow like crazy!! And didn't use nothing but my 4S for the pic..And thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how you get the all stars to glow in the dark and take a pic?

I just held em outside for literally like 8 seconds.. These glow like crazy!! And didn't use nothing but my 4S for the pic..And thanks everyone. Appreciate it.

Anyone that wants a KD "Weatherman" t-shirt..Philadelphia Premium Nike Outlet has them. Copped an XL tonight for 25 shipped..don't have the weathermans but oh well
smile.gif

Anyone that wants a KD "Weatherman" t-shirt..Philadelphia Premium Nike Outlet has them. Copped an XL tonight for 25 shipped..don't have the weathermans but oh well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

smile.gif

Hmm... do they deliver?  Looks like I'll be giving them a call in the morning

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

smile.gif
Yeah they ship to your house..ground shippin is like 7-8 dollars I believe..

Oh they also have the "Nerf" KD IV t-shirt but only Smalls and Mediums..

smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks man!  Ya I missed out on the nerfs having the shirt will only hurt my feelings... lol, if I can't seem to find the number expect a PM

smile.gif

Thanks man!  Ya I missed out on the nerfs having the shirt will only hurt my feelings... lol, if I can't seem to find the number expect a PM

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

i know im late..but FINALLY got my size 12 All Stars..
           these really glow the best of the 3. I'm still looking for my pair. grats on the cop man!

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

i know im late..but FINALLY got my size 12 All Stars..
           these really glow the best of the 3. I'm still looking for my pair. grats on the cop man!

Back
Top Bottom