OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Weather

^ nice lace swap.

25kug5v.jpg

socks came in today!

Those WM elites are official. Nice!

Got hit by a KD itch today. doubled up on some ASG, the wifey got me a pair of ids (which see won't let me see till our anniversary) & I copped these 3 ids

Got hit by a KD itch today. doubled up on some ASG, the wifey got me a pair of ids (which see won't let me see till our anniversary) & I copped these 3 ids

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Nice.. what did you end up going with on your creams? matte/annodized/reflective camo?
im about to pull the trigger on some ID's as well

Nice.. what did you end up going with on your creams? matte/annodized/reflective camo?
im about to pull the trigger on some ID's as well

Nice. Looking forward to better pics of these in the ID thread once you get them.

Nice. Looking forward to better pics of these in the ID thread once you get them.

I can't pick a favorite of the KD IVs.

But with no hesitation I can say that the KD IV is the best sig this year IMO.

I can't pick a favorite of the KD IVs.

But with no hesitation I can say that the KD IV is the best sig this year IMO.

Back
Top Bottom