OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i swear i sent the dm right away but struck out again.....does the hashtag supposed to case sensitive?

hashtags aren't case sensitive.
just remember to have your info copy and pasted and refreshing the page will make tweets instantly come up... if you wait on the screen for the (1 new tweet) thing to pop up that's a delay.

congrats to those who had twitter success.

Originally Posted by Celticnation34

not tryin to brag or make anyone salty, but man I love bein able to get everything from  Nike Dallas relatively easily.  Got a pair of Pearls for me and a pair for my girl, Cavs 4 were open forever, but I decided I dont really want them. They even sent out a tweet earlier sayin the KD would go quickly, yet the RSVP was open for like 20 minutes.  anyone else from the DFW area get their shoes from Nike Dallas?  curious if I am just getting lucky constantly or if it really is this easy down here

I definitely depends on the release, and your shoe size.
As far as the RSVPs being open for 20 minutes or how ever long it took, they reply to everyone in the order they got the messages because i got my reply in less than 5 minutes.

If they get 20 RSVPs for the size 11s before they get a single one for a size 15 then of course the RSVP will be open until all sizes are allocated.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

@%@, i struck out on NTLA for these and NTLA AND NTSM for the cav4s, i messaged about 30 secs after tweet.... im calling some bs on this rsvp system
nah..you just gotta be quicker. Came through for me on both.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by geoff2005

@%@, i struck out on NTLA for these and NTLA AND NTSM for the cav4s, i messaged about 30 secs after tweet.... im calling some bs on this rsvp system
nah..you just gotta be quicker. Came through for me on both.
1st cav4 i did it maybe 40 secs in cause first time ever. second cav4s i did within 10 secs in. KDIV took me 40 secs cause i was already feeling salty about missing both cavs and didnt have twitter open

Pearls wouldve been alot nicer if the shoes was primarily grey like the pearl design on the heel, then top it off with the pink strap. these shoes are basically a collectors shoes or a resellers dream. cant see myself wearing a pink shoe like that.

Man with an OKC and Heat finale will only add more hype to both shoes, but at least the 2 best teams will -play.  Back to the shoes.

Originally Posted by Celticnation34

not tryin to brag or make anyone salty, but man I love bein able to get everything from  Nike Dallas relatively easily.  Got a pair of Pearls for me and a pair for my girl, Cavs 4 were open forever, but I decided I dont really want them. They even sent out a tweet earlier sayin the KD would go quickly, yet the RSVP was open for like 20 minutes.  anyone else from the DFW area get their shoes from Nike Dallas?  curious if I am just getting lucky constantly or if it really is this easy down here
Is it? My dad lives out in Dallas, and I called to ask for the favor, but he'll be out of town this Saturday so I will probably miss out on these. I drove by my house of Hoops last night, and as of 9:45 p.m., there are seven people in line already.

Yeah, I believe you just have to be quick and I guess lucky. I was able to get my SIZE 11 in the Pearls from Nike RF. Glad I don't have to line-up for these. Now waiting for the Rouges and N7s.

Is anyone lining up already in NYC? I know a lot of avid KDIV buyers don't like this shoe but I feel like this shoe has alot of hype. Especially with the rumor of stores having only around 30 pairs?

GROWN MEN WEARING AN ALL PINK SHOE ?
SOME PINK OK 

BUT ALL PINK ? 

C'MON

I HOPE YOUR RESELLING THEM AND NOT WEARING THEM

THE SAD THING IS YOU WILL PROBABLY RESELL THEM TO OTHER GROW MEN 

BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE 

NO ONE 

GOOD CAUSE OR NOT I DONT GET IT 

^ c'mon man.. to each, his own.. people can rock what they want to.

in other news .. my boy told me OKC is getting a HOH so these KD IV releases will be abundant there

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

^ c'mon man.. to each, his own.. people can rock what they want to.

in other news .. my boy told me OKC is getting a HOH so these KD IV releases will be abundant there
that's why i said who am i to judge 
but all pink ?

90ap8h.png

Cats kill me on here with this "grown man" talk. Never realized there was a 'Rules of Engagement' in buying and/or wearing a colorway of a shoe that someone else opted to spend their money on. Guess when the "grown men" of the NFL, NBA, and other professional sports deck themselves out in pink shoes and accessories in games for the breast cancer awareness motive, we should start calling out and questioning their masculinity, too, right?

I'm passing on the Pearls for pretty much the same reason as everyone else. I appreciate the cause that the shoe is supporting and the concept of the shoes, but I just can't see myself wearing 'em. I have to draw the line somewhere, and I rock some pretty bright kicks. I've got Xmas, ASG's, BHM's already and some YOTD's on the way. I want the white N7's and Team Oranges and then I think I'm gonna call it a wrap for the KD line. They've def made it tempting to cop a lot of pairs though with the colorways they've been releasing with the IV's...

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

I bet 160 is one of those grown men who's gonna wear them.

my friend even when i would buy nikes just to buy them
i would NEVER buy a all pink shoe

now i dont know how i would feel about a pink foam in men's sizes

i'm almost 85% sure i would buy it but i would not wear it 

but as i said guys its your cash do what do you like

i just wounder why ?

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

I'm passing on the Pearls for pretty much the same reason as everyone else. I appreciate the cause that the shoe is supporting and the concept of the shoes, but I just can't see myself wearing 'em. I have to draw the line somewhere, and I rock some pretty bright kicks. I've got Xmas, ASG's, BHM's already and some YOTD's on the way. I want the white N7's and Team Oranges and then I think I'm gonna call it a wrap for the KD line. They've def made it tempting to cop a lot of pairs though with the colorways they've been releasing with the IV's...

So you dudes are doing it for breast cancer awareness and charity?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

So you dudes are doing it for breast cancer awareness and charity?

Dudes always come with that "Im wearing it to support breast cancer".  That's Bull, just an excuse most dudes use to rock that pink.   If you really want to support breast cancer, you can make a donation or maybe give up alittle of your time.  If you want to rock an all pink shoe, thats fine.  Cats need to stop dropping that supporting breast cancer line though as if them rocking a pink shoe actually in some way supports breast cancer. 

Back
Top Bottom