OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This release is great if all orders go through. That's how it should be done if the money goes to a good cause. Of course I should hold praise to NDC until everything is sorted out Tuesday.

I agree. This could turn out to be a good release if all orders go through. It would also mean they produced a nice amount of N7s, which is great for the cause.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by thapointguy

This release is great if all orders go through. That's how it should be done if the money goes to a good cause. Of course I should hold praise to NDC until everything is sorted out Tuesday.

I agree. This could turn out to be a good release if all orders go through. It would also mean they produced a nice amount of N7s, which is great for the cause.

Exactly. Why wouldn't they do this for the aunt pearl or even the Doernbecher? (hope I spelled that right) I have no problems with it being a n extreme gr. I'm not trying to resell and I only ordered my 2. 1 of each cw. Hopefully all orders are fulfilled but it appears a lot of orders went through. We'll see.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of cancelled orders come Tuesday..
Nope, NDC keeps restocking and there have been cancellations due to people ordering more than one pair, even on different days.

i'm either going to be extremely happy come Tuesday or very salty. I really don't want be salty Nike.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of cancelled orders come Tuesday..
Nope, NDC keeps restocking and there have been cancellations due to people ordering more than one pair, even on different days.
Very possible. 
Getting multiple online orders of supposedly one-limit per customer like the N7's can be (hardly) achieved if you use:
-different credit cards with...

-different address having...

-different names

It's clearly a long shot. Therefore, Nikestore is on a canceling spree as we speak and sizes are randomly popping out like bubbles.

For all the canadian NTers the Nike outlet at vaughn mills mall has lots of both colours of the n7s left in various sizes from 6.5-14.

I guess the $150 cdn price tag isn't helping but its for a good cause!!!

Originally Posted by cfo15

For all the canadian NTers the Nike outlet at vaughn mills mall has lots of both colours of the n7s left in various sizes from 6.5-14.

I guess the $150 cdn price tag isn't helping but its for a good cause!!!

YEZZIR!!!

Edmonton's Nike Factory Store is confirmed to be getting them.....WOW for the first time my city is getting something somewhat exclusive....too bad I dont care for them tho lol

Gonna try copping for friends tho

QUICK QUESTION:  First of all no offense to anyone, just expressing my opinion and trying to satisfy my curiosity but......what's the appeal with the Aunt Pearls???  I understand they're for a good cause and if that's your reasoning for wanting/buying a pair, all the power to you and kudos to you for trying to spread the awareness but.......would you guys wear them???  I mean actually wear them out to say a party or just casual???

Got my white N7 from San Marcos today. Fellas, I hope ur orders go thru cuz the whites are a must have.
I can finally say on to the V's if Nike doesnt release ST's or An Elite pair (if OKC reach the Finals).

Wait,because I Ordered yesterday,and again today,you're syaing both orders will get cancelled? Its two different days...same name,same adress,different cards.... better get atleast one order shipped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

QUICK QUESTION:  First of all no offense to anyone, just expressing my opinion and trying to satisfy my curiosity but......what's the appeal with the Aunt Pearls???  I understand they're for a good cause and if that's your reasoning for wanting/buying a pair, all the power to you and kudos to you for trying to spread the awareness but.......would you guys wear them???  I mean actually wear them out to say a party or just casual???

I've never been into wearing pink. The style of the KD IV is pretty much perfect for any color. Like the Kobe VI, any colorway works, even the basic ones if executed right. I thought the blocking of the Pearls was perfect. If I get a pair I want wear them until Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

How many times can we Order the same item? Will they fulfill subsequent orders for the same shoe if they had them in stock? All I know is I can only check out one of each cw.
Good question you raised here Bro ArmorRig. Nike customer service confirms to me that the moment you get order confirmation of a first order, any subsequent orders of the same will automatically cancel the previous one. Now, if you allow your first order be delivered to you before getting the same sneaker, I have no answer to that but you run the risk of losing everything out for being a limited release. I am not sure if their system automatically disallow you to check out same item since it tracks down your purchase history showing your previous order. But it's all worth it taking the risk at that point since you have already secured a pair. Who dares wins!

If thats true... Automatic cancelation? now i know Why size are popping up....lol
may have a point, ndc might have updated ther system to automatically cancel those orders of the people who tried 2 order more than 1 pair with multiple orders!!!.......lets hope for the sake of those just tryin to get only 1 pair of either or both colors and that i get my pairs on the restock!!! 

Managed to get a 10.5 in both colors on NDC within the last hour...I wish they were size 11, but I'll deal with it. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

What part of

ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED.

Don't you guys understand?Also includes asking for help. If you really need to post about extra pairs or looking for help put it in your SIG.

your ignorance is going to get this thread locked

Back
Top Bottom