And here's my mini KD collection:

img5378h.jpg

The YOTD's and Galaxys are tops for me

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

card shows i was charged for two orders....guess Im in the clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pending charges? You're not guaranteed your orders until they ship and provide you tracking numbers.

the pick above of cancelled order could have been a self cancellation. Haven't heard from anyone else today with UNEXPECTED cancellation from Nike.

This

The screen shot could be from that person cancelling the order on their own? We should have more ppl come forward about theirs getting cancelled that ordered on that day if it was on Nike's doing. Gotta keep it in perspective.

just place an order on NDC for a pair of size 10 black N7 that just popped up hopefully my order goes through

The size 8 white N7 that I added to my cart was still there from yesterday so i removed it before i ordered the size 10

PS there's a size 9 N7 black available i was able to add it to my cart

Just placed an order for a 12.5 black N7 on NDC... this will be my first (and maybe only if I decide not to get the ST) KDs. I'd probably buy more, if I wasn't so damn bitter about what they did to my Lakers.

I was able to cop both N7's on NDC thanks to the updates on here. Appreciate the looking out. Almost dropped $165 on ebay this morning but held out. Got order confirmation. They should both go through. If not, I'm no worse off than when I started the day.

wave - random sizes were popping on NDC all day and I wasn't able to add cause it said it was OOS. i was finally able to get my size 10 when i got back from the gym

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

wave - random sizes were popping on NDC all day and I wasn't able to add cause it said it was OOS. i was finally able to get my size 10 when i got back from the gym

Thanks for the help. And @ armorRig as well. I kept trying on Ndc n it wasn't working. Called several Nike outlets and finally got lucky! Got my sz 9 for $111 shipped.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The screen shot could be from that person cancelling the order on their own? We should have more ppl come forward about theirs getting cancelled that ordered on that day if it was on Nike's doing. Gotta keep it in perspective.

My boy had one of his orders cancelled but I don't think it was from a glitch. He has 2 Nike accounts with different email address' but shipped both orders to the same home address. His first order still says preparing to ship but the new says cancelled when he just checked after saying preparing to ship the whole weekend. I only ordered 1 of each color and my blacks shipped. Hopefully my whites ship tomorrow.

BigBrandon, did your friend use the same billing info for his orders? I understand that people can use the same shipping for the same item as long as billing is different.

Back
Top Bottom