OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

It looks like they are stock locating pairs for those who ordered online. They probably thought the pairs from the outlets won't sell out? I guess only some of the orders for small sizes will get fulfilled from here on out as some outlets still have small sizes left.

They shipped out the socks i had on my order for free
laugh.gif
dem no show socks. Hopefully i get one of my KDs

Mamie: I would be happy to check into that for you, one moment please.
Mamie: It looks like the socks were shipped an the KD IV N7's are getting sent to the warehouse for fulfillment so should ship within the next business day or so.
Mamie: Are you still there Geoff?
Geoff: sorry
Geoff: I am here
Geoff: Do you know if the shoe will ship for sure?
Mamie: It should.
Geoff: Or is there a probable chance it gets canceled?
Mamie: There is always a chance of being canceled but as far as I can see, it looks like it shouldn't.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Mamie: It looks like the socks were shipped an the KD IV N7's are getting sent to the warehouse for fulfillment so should ship within the next business day or so.
Mamie: There is always a chance of being canceled but as far as I can see, it looks like it shouldn't.

You spoke to Mamie? 
roll.gif

She must of looked at your order and said

mammie19.jpg

Thats sucks though and Eastbay with the rogues. I didn't even think of that. I'm a platinum member and that would of been great like what they did with the yotd release. They never forget to send me the 20% off a day early for items that I can't even use it on.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You spoke to Mamie? 
roll.gif

mammie19.jpg

Thats sucks though and Eastbay with the rogues. I didn't even think of that. I'm a platinum member and that would of been great like what they did with the yotd release. They never forget to send me the 20% off a day early for items that I can't even use it on.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

srsly guys, I just stopped talking to Nike reps, the answers they are giving on orders are so vague...
eyes.gif

waiting for cancellations on my NDC pairs now, and they better give us discount codes

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Eastbay should've sent out emails to let the Gold/Platinum members know that they had them and are taking phone orders only like they did with the YOTD. Where's Eastbay rep Ray when you need him.
grin.gif
Oh well hopefully I can scoop a pair in-store or another site that pops up with them.
I think that's a great idea.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You spoke to Mamie? 
roll.gif

mammie19.jpg

roll.gif
 oh well at least i have some evidence that way if he does get canceled ill try to get them to give me a bigger discount than 10%

I got the same response about my order! I ordered the white n7s yesterday morning BTW!

just got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay on the KD IV Rogues I ordered today. Should arrive by Friday afternoon. Loving this quick turnaround!

just got the cancellation for the white n7s I ordered... blacks still say in progress. I better at least get a 15% off code.

Received my cancellation email from Citysole for the rogues that I ordered. they sent me a $10 off code too
laugh.gif
that I will probably never use cause I have no intentions to shop there again. I ordered as soon as someone posted that info on the rogues here while looking up info on the N7s. Oh well

Glad that some Nters had their orders fulfilled for the rogues and got their shipment confirmation.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

just got the cancellation for the white n7s I ordered... blacks still say in progress. I better at least get a 15% off code.

When did u order them?

I've pretty much accepted the fact that my N7's aren't going through.... I have had a few orders cancelled over the years, every order in the past tweleve months that did get shipped took 24 hours to do so. Oh well!

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

Received my cancellation email from Citysole for the rogues that I ordered. they sent me a 10% discount code too
laugh.gif
that I will probably never use cause I have no intentions to shop there again. I ordered as soon as someone posted that info on the rogues here while looking up info on the N7s. Oh well

Glad that some Nters had their orders fulfilled for the rogues and got their shipment confirmation.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I tried to order 3 things from Citysole in the past and they all got cancelled. The people that handle the inventory are morons or something.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

After months looking and deals falling through. I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of these! Had to do a buy and then a swap tonight to complete it.
smokin.gif

Shout out and thank you to fellow NT'er xsalvioutlawx.

It was great meeting you last night. If it wasn't for this dude I wouldn't have finally came up on my size after all these months. 
pimp.gif

I'm glad we both got our sizes and thank you again. 

cimg8082.jpg

cimg8085f.jpg

NDC cancel on my order on Saturday night restock smh @NDC shesshh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I get 15% & free shipping ain't nothing. 

Back
Top Bottom