OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I recently parted with my Coppers since they were too small (11, when I needed a 11.5). Now on the hunt to find a non-TB colorway for a decent price. Glad to see some of you are doing so, gives me hope.

Walked in a local boutique that recently opened to purchase the bred Iv's yesterday, Only to find them with a small stock of Rouge IV's ended up only paying $84 for them with their loyalty program. A great Black Friday surprise

Last edited:
lol...i cant get my ds gold medals off my hands for a decent price...did those go so much downhill?dauymn...

More Info :nerd:

Lol the new location of Soles inc. in coconut grove, miami was the store..
They only had about 8 pairs wouldn't tell me the sizes, but I'm sure they still have some as the hype has died and many haven't visited the store yet... Not sure about phone orders but I guess it's worth a try

^ Just Called And Looks Like They Are SOLD OUT >D

Been Tryin To Lay Hands On This Colorway And A Reasonable Price Since Nike Overshipped Half Their Damn Stock For Free |I

Appreciate You Sharing That Info Tho :nthat:

FINALLY bit the resellers bullet and copped a pair of DS Gold Medals for $200, dude even delivered them to my job with the receipt about an hour ago :smokin ... Now if I can find the Rogues I'll be set.

It was a good day for me at HOH :smokin.

Now I gotta find me another pair of Olympics. Have to retire these after 1 wear.

Last edited:
I just literally sat for about 30 minutes trying to figure out which KDIV or iD pair I was going to wear to tonight's OKC v BKLN game. My seats have access to the courtside club and I am thinking I might get to see mama durant again. If she is at the game, she will definitely be in this club area. (I was the guy who got the photos with her wearing the Gold Medals after the olympic win in London)....I really wanna un-ds my GM's and be like, I TOLD you I was gunna get em. haha but I think I'm going to un-ds my YOTD's.

^^^ Go with the brightest, loudest pair you got! lol...I say go with the gold bricks (GMs)

^^^ Go with the brightest, loudest pair you got! lol...I say go with the gold bricks (GMs)

Haha no mama durant sightings tonight. :\ But I did get tons of complements from everyone on the YOTD's. I think they are a very under rated CW as I never see anyone post pics of them. I really like how they kinda change color in the light. People were however confused why I was wearing KD's and all brooklyn gear. lol Oh well, my fav player and my fav team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom