OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

In LA people are reselling for $175 kd reselling pretty low compared to others Kobe people are asking for 260+

NIKESF tweeted a full size run still avail about an hour ago.

Actually for every big release except the kobe's.

Surprising.

I wanted these in the past, but as time goes on I care less and less for the 5's |I

struck out... not one pair... plz hit me up with any restocks or reasonable resellers
You might just get lucky and be able to call in to place a order from a Nike Store on Sunday. The All Star kicks didn't move fast at all this year compared to last year, but I can see why

I love the shorts. And I walked into NT for the Kobe's, but got to see these on person and fell in love. F the Kobe's, they look like cheese pizza. KDs are fire! Can't wait to break them in and hoop in them!

I went to footlocker after work to try and get a pair of the kobes that someone didn't claim but they didn't have any in 9.5. Picked up a pair of the KDs in size 11 to hopefully try and find the kobes in my size on craigslist. I don't think it'll work out though.

I had 3 pairs of these locked down today (1 for me, my brother and his friend). I ended up getting 3 in the end, but not the ones that I locked down. About an hour before I was about to head out and go get them, my boy calls me and tells me that the Hibbet sports he used to work at was selling them for 120 instead of 135. 
smokin.gif
 I immediately drove down there and bought 2 pairs. I would have bought all three that I needed, except they ran out of sizes already of the last pair I needed. Either way, it saved me 34 dollars and the hassle of having to go through the pick up line at the other mall. 
sick.gif

So if anyone here in Htown needs a 9 in these check out Baybrook Champs in the morning because they might still be there.

Also picked up the socks for them while I was there.

I feel like these could match the Kobe 8's too even though they had their own sock.

Copped the KDs and AF Max. Mad I didn't cop the Kobes, mainly because I know I could've had I not been the first person in the delayed FTL line. Was so salty watching from the FTL line as multiple dudes walked pass with Champs and Athletes Foots bags.

Off subject but the Teyanna Taylor Adidas release was just as crazy as the Area 72 release here in ATL.

If anyone knows where I can get the area 72 KDs in a size 14 i really appreciate it, Im always willing to look out for others

Back
Top Bottom