OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ended up picking them up. Look much better in person

Kd 1 and 2 not pictured, somewhere in storage.

I regret selling my ASG KD3 :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I love the shorts. And I walked into NT for the Kobe's, but got to see these on person and fell in love. F the Kobe's, they look like cheese pizza. KDs are fire! Can't wait to break them in and hoop in them!
Damn can't wait for those shorts to come in. Weather is already pretty nice in Texas so I can rock it all soon.

I was just back @ the Champs that I copped from earlier and they still have a size 9.5 and 10.

They might have other sizes but I know for a fact they have a 9.5 and 10 because they were the display models.

I'm not sure if they do phone orders, but here's their #: (702) 693-6996.

Located in Las Vegas, they close in a half an hour.

Congrats to all who were able to cop the All Star version yesterday.  These are a little too colorful for me, but I think that they are very nice looking.

I was just back @ the Champs that I copped from earlier and they still have a size 9.5 and 10.

They might have other sizes but I know for a fact they have a 9.5 and 10 because they were the display models.

I'm not sure if they do phone orders, but here's their #: (702) 693-6996.

Located in Las Vegas, they close in a half an hour.
If I have time after work today I'll have to swing by there- just to get a look at them in person.  Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
I know he won the mvp for the asg but I figured you guys were talking for the league. Don't know why an asg mvp would build hype for a shoe... i guess it is an asg sneaker but still...

Last edited:
Really lucked out and was able to get these on a whim at around 8:30 last night at Aventura Mall. They seemed to have a few no shows for their ticket pickup yesterday if any of you South FLA heads want to check them out this morning. Definitely the best out of the Area 72 pack, IMO. Also was able to scoop a pair of those 9Galaxy shorts but haven't decided if I want to keep em yet. My photo skills aren't great but here they are.

I hate to dmit this, but I have to.

The more I look at the KDs, the more Im coming around to them.

I was 1 of the main ones bashing the KDs, throwing dirt all on this shoe.

Calling them the Ninja Turtles PE and everything.

I think I do like them now, and idk why. I frowned upon this shoe so much, and now look at me.

Didnt go after these yesterday or anything.

Those pics in a couple pages back seemed to have the perfect lighting on them and are helping me change my mind.

I had the ice blues but returned them bcuz of a defect. Gonna most likely re-buy them. Just not for ball i dont think. But mainly bcuz I already ordered matching gear for them.

Not gonna kick out bookooz of cash on those kd shorts tho. No sir..

Last edited:
if you are a size 10 you can try shopmyoslife.com
Good Looks Im sz 13
In LA people are reselling for $175 kd reselling pretty low compared to others Kobe people are asking for 260+
I would cop for $175... is that CL?
You might just get lucky and be able to call in to place a order from a Nike Store on Sunday. The All Star kicks didn't move fast at all this year compared to last year, but I can see why
This looks like my last option... I gotta see who has stock left
If anyone knows where I can get the area 72 KDs in a size 14 i really appreciate it, Im always willing to look out for others
OSlife had 14s left last night .... almost pulled the trigger... but I want my KD V collection to be all 13s aka wearable... on the other hand at least it's not as bad as the foams where the limited releases are like $450 minimum :D

what makes me laugh is private no-name random sellers charging as much as FlightClub and eBay... idk why anyone would pay flightclub prices to someone who will take ur money and disappear lol

I can dig it... people get emotional and don't think... but why not just go to a trusted store where you got a safe transaction and can get a receipt and all??

... basically... say if I can get the homes from FTL for $115 why would I pay someone on CL or even eBay $115?? makes no sense to me..

I really want the BHMs ASGs and XMASs but makes no sense to walk by flightclub with $250 to give it to someone who posted a classified ad... with FC I know that they are not fakes and I know I can go back there and hold them accountable if something is wrong

I can dig it... people get emotional and don't think... but why not just go to a trusted store where you got a safe transaction and can get a receipt and all??

... basically... say if I can get the homes from FTL for $115 why would I pay someone on CL or even eBay $115?? makes no sense to me..

I really want the BHMs ASGs and XMASs but makes no sense to walk by flightclub with $250 to give it to someone who posted a classified ad... with FC I know that they are not fakes and I know I can go back there and hold them accountable if something is wrong

Youre exactly right.. Couldnt have said it better.
they are size 11.. must be the angle of the iphone camera.. :rofl:

Those KDs, if caught at a certan angle, look like boats regardless. Just the way theyre shaped.

Last edited:

I think I do like them now, and idk why. I frowned upon this shoe so much, and now look at me.

Those pics in a couple pages back seemed to have the perfect lighting on them and are helping me change my mind.

I had the ice blues but returned them bcuz of a defect. Gonna most likely re-buy them. Just not for ball i dont think. But mainly bcuz I already ordered matching gear for them.

there you go illest !, yea i remember your opinions on a couple kd's awhile back , i rock mine casually ,be a nice shoe for the spring/summer , i only play ball in my d.roses or hyperfuse's , you can still cop some off ebay for a reasonable price for (asg)

so at my mall , kd sold out the fastest, figured it would , but what shocked me was ppl that were coming to pick up there shoes was rocking their kicks in this horrible winter.. one dude brought out the galaxy blake griffin hyperdunks. and told me he paid $800 off ebay ,,
mean.gif
, but now its on to the next one! need to see more pics of hulks and ap..

there you go illest !, yea i remember your opinions on a couple kd's awhile back , i rock mine casually ,be a nice shoe for the spring/summer , i only play ball in my d.roses or hyperfuse's , you can still cop some off ebay for a reasonable price for (asg)

Yeah I had some negative vibes on them, but Ive come around lol smh.

No ebay for me tho.

Actually got a great trade deal in the works for them. :D

Back
Top Bottom