OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

It seems like these years all stars kicks were easier to obtain. I struck out last year. This year got my KD's from NDC. LEbrons from Footlocker dot com and barkleys from NDC. GREAT weeeknd all retail. Paid the two day shipping price, could not do the next day 32 price.

It seems like these years all stars kicks were easier to obtain. I struck out last year. This year got my KD's from NDC. LEbrons from Footlocker dot com and barkleys from NDC. GREAT weeeknd all retail. Paid the two day shipping price, could not do the next day 32 price.

Thats how it should be. Enuff for everyone.

Random, but I wonder when Nike will KD a shoe box of his of own instead of that tired orange box

I bet Kd gives 2 left nuts about a box.

And why would anyone else? I mean really, why do folks even have comments/concerns about shoe boxes? Are u going to where the damn box?

Here we go with the box again. Price increase or not . Idc what the box looks like anymore . As long as they come in a box.. ds. No defects . And I can stack.them . I'm absolutely fine with that . Lol

True you don't wear the boxes, but to collectors a nice box is an added bonus. Especially when you have a large collection and keep them all in boxes. I love lebrons and Jordan boxes, they look better than them orange boxes. But I think they use the orange boxes for kd's because of the price. A special box for KD's would only increase the price.

True you don't wear the boxes, but to collectors a nice box is an added bonus. Especially when you have a large collection and keep them all in boxes. I love lebrons and Jordan boxes, they look better than them orange boxes. But I think they use the orange boxes for kd's because of the price. A special box for KD's would only increase the price.
dont get me wrong i would love to see the kd emblem of the shoes on a box of his own
happy.gif
.. but again your looking at a 5-10 dollar hike at the most ,, i would hope lol.. i have seen some collectors write the shoe on the box or take a pic and tape it to the box.

I would want a kd box but nike charged $20 for a sticker and special paper that probably cost a $1 to make together how much extra you guys think a box would? It doesn't matter to me because boxes just sit in my closet.

I would want a kd box but nike charged $20 for a sticker and special paper that probably cost a $1 to make together how much extra you guys think a box would? It doesn't matter to me because boxes just sit in my closet.
no one knows what the price hike was for,, im assuming cause allstar is a big event and would draw sneakerheads in so who knows.. it worked haha

no one will ever know the reason for the price hikes.. nike will never explain it .. as long as they keep bringing out heat for kd v , brons, kobes  sneakerheads will still cop.. nike will always see a profit. i could care less about a box, but i do think kd has accomplished alot to be noticed , he could of at least got hs own shoe box... dude is gonna be the next face of the nba.

no one will ever know the reason for the price hikes.. nike will never explain it .. as long as they keep bringing out heat for kd v , brons, kobes  sneakerheads will still cop.. nike will always see a profit. i could care less about a box, but i do think kd has accomplished alot to be noticed , he could of at least got hs own shoe box... dude is gonna be the next face of the nba.

nike-kd-v-birch-photo-blue-sail-team-orange-1.jpeg

I'm thinking of getting these but they've been sitting where I live. Should I wait for the price of these to go down or get them now? 

nike-kd-v-birch-photo-blue-sail-team-orange-1.jpeg

I'm thinking of getting these but they've been sitting where I live. Should I wait for the price of these to go down or get them now? 

The price is already so low in my opinion why wait. It's up too you, if you don't feel like wearing them soon and can't wait then don't buy em now, wait for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom