OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

unds these

they were uncomfortable at the top of my foot around the area on top between the two pink spots on the socks

Last edited:

Just grabbed these from an outlet. Not really that impressed with this colorway. Haven't decided if I'll take them back or not.

I couldn't ever get over it myself, let go of my Vs because of it.
yeah I'm hoping it'll get better with a few wears or thin socks. Either way I wontvbe copping too many colors if any more due to this

Last edited:
yeah I'm hoping it'll get better with a few wears or thin socks. Either way I wontvbe copping too many colors if any more due to this
It won't I wore mind like 10 times and the pain is still there. Trying to find the video that showed how to cut the tongue because they are so dope!

It won't I wore mind like 10 times and the pain is still there. Trying to find the video that showed how to cut the tongue because they are so dope!

I was just gonna say that I could have swore I heard of people cutting the strap on the inside and it being much better. I just gave up long before that

damn, that sucks. is it just on the aps or on every kdv?

I can see why retail would be so low on them then. It's extremely uncomfortable

The only one that ever really gave me any top of the foot pain was the Area 72s.  But after a few wears it went away.

My other ones (AP, BHM, Easter, N7) I never had any problem with.

Any one's swoosh print come off on the easters? just wondering if it is a common thing?

Wore the pearls today need ivs and vis badly. Wore them for a breast cancer race for my great grandmother That passed recently of pancreatic cancer surprisingly they didn't hurt my feet while walking only when I stopped walking and in the car. I love them they are just such a pain but Im going to do the thing that was in the video that helps with the pain so I can rock these more.

Last edited:
I was way late on the Kd Vs....picked up the home elites from DTLR for 70, I was hoping to pick up the Team Oranges....best I found online was Jimmy Jazz for 129.99. Could someone point me in the right direction in the NYC area or online ....I'd like to cop for a little less

I was way late on the Kd Vs....picked up the home elites from DTLR for 70, I was hoping to pick up the Team Oranges....best I found online was Jimmy Jazz for 129.99. Could someone point me in the right direction in the NYC area or online ....I'd like to cop for a little less
eBay seems pretty cheap. I see pairs around 60 to 70. Also try stock locating. They got below 50 at nike outlets and are in my ftl in muncie IN for 89.99

Does anyone know the actual name of this KD backpack? I've been looking for days and Nike only sells the Fastbreak ones. And would anyone know where I could cop one? Thanks

KujjhuJ.jpg

That looks like a new model. Only found the pick on sneaker files. I like the backpack but my size 13s often don't fit in the shoe compartment and I could use more pockets for things like cell phone and watch while playing so they stay scratch free. Overall very comfortable and much preferred to my old standard one shoulder gym bag.

Does anyone know the actual name of this KD backpack? I've been looking for days and Nike only sells the Fastbreak ones. And would anyone know where I could cop one? Thanks

[URL=http://i.imgur.com/KujjhuJ.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KujjhuJ.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[/quote]

Two years ago model. Came in that grey color and black. Only two colorways they produced. Still use mine quite often for everything from gym to carrying a laptop. Would like a black one now as well. Let me know if they are still available somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom