OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Still looking for the Ice Blues but seems like single size 10.5 on ebay is from Taipei, Taiwan. Anyone bought a pair from there?

I like how the 6 is already a few colorways deep, but KD on instagram is still rocking his V's.. Man those all red ones he was hooping in, packing those kids shots on his IG video, those are so nasty!! 

Just found some KD 5 SH elites for $80, might scoop
them once I got permission from the Mrs.

Kobe 8 SH - $90
KD 5 SH - $80
Lebron X SH - $110

Probably SH elites will hit outlet in few weeks time, including LBJ and KB elite. I'm in JP BTW.

Copped the SH Elite for around $80~

Is there any reason that the outlets are playing games on these N7's?  Drop that price already lol.  Still gotta snatch up those, the Hulks, and the Homes eventually.

Is there any reason that the outlets are playing games on these N7's?  Drop that price already lol.  Still gotta snatch up those, the Hulks, and the Homes eventually.
Some outlets had em as low as 79.99 I think...
Yeah, seems to be the price they're settling in at.  Was tied up at work when that one outlet had them for $47ish.  I'll get around to grabbing them I guess.  Wait til I get my next round of $5 offs back.  My must haves are secured, at this point I'm just playing a game of chicken with these.
laugh.gif

This might be the wrong thread but does anyone know if those kd lifestyle "people's champ" are still releasing this month?

Those lifestyles are grouped in with the KD VI and there's been plenty of discussion on them over in the VI thread. To answer your question, no one knows a firm release date yet.

Finished off my KD V collection with DMVs and Xmas. Got a great deal from a seller buddy who desperately needed to unload.

I still kind of want the N7's but I slept on 'em when they were basically going for nothing on eBay. Now most of the sz 14's are gone and the prices are back up.

Nice pickup man. On the hunt for those myself, hopefully prices keep coming down. Seen one end at $250 recently so a bit closer to $200 and I won't have a problem paying that.

Nice pickup man. On the hunt for those myself, hopefully prices keep coming down. Seen one end at $250 recently so a bit closer to $200 and I won't have a problem paying that.
Prices dropped from an average of $800 down to $300 over a period of months. Once it hit my price point I had two or three choices on eBay so I could pick the one that looked freshest. The seller was great, shoes were even better. Little things like even amounts of splatter on the midsole, no excess glue, etc.

I even wore them handing out candy last night
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom