OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Prices dropped from an average of $800 down to $300 over a period of months. Once it hit my price point I had two or three choices on eBay so I could pick the one that looked freshest. The seller was great, shoes were even better. Little things like even amounts of splatter on the midsole, no excess glue, etc.

I even wore them handing out candy last night :lol:  

Show me the way.

I've been sleeping...

Question for anyone with KD 5's. I was looking at my easter's and where the air bubble is sealed it is popping out. Anyone else have this issue? 

Whats a good place to cop a size 12.5 AP and ASG? Whats prices I am looking at paying?

About 300 on the ap, I seen em in that size on eBay and a little less for the asg. The difficulty is finding that rare size

About 300 on the ap, I seen em in that size on eBay and a little less for the asg. The difficulty is finding that rare size

What?? AP KD V's for 300 shipped?? Some dude in the fall sold a pair here for 135 shipped. ASG's reguarly go for like 140-170 shipped

For what's it worst, I think the KD V was the one of the best value in kicks the past few years.
These kicks were well made, well designed, strudy and priced good at $115.00

These kicks are literally indestructible, I have one pair worn 50+ times that still look great and has very little thread wear.
For my tastes, I find them very extremely comfortable. Consequently, I have begun to stockpile them for the future.

Since they are very reasonable in price I have six pairs on ice besides my normal rotation which consists of the
Texas, N7, Okla Home, Xmas, Splatter, ASG, BHM, Ice Blue and Aunt pearls.

I know the consensus was that most preferred the KD IV's but I'll take the V's over them.
The VI's were a pass for me, not feeling the design and the comfort level was not good for me.

Size 12.5 is not easy to find. Nearly nonexistent actually
What?? AP KD V's for 300 shipped?? Some dude in the fall sold a pair here for 135 shipped. ASG's reguarly go for like 140-170 shipped

Oh my bad. I didn't see you were talking specifically about 12.5's. I really think the AP's and Area 72's will go up in price for all sizes once all the pairs start to dry up (especially if KD wins a chip this year).

Oh my bad. I didn't see you were talking specifically about 12.5's. I really think the AP's and Area 72's will go up in price for all sizes once all the pairs start to dry up (especially if KD wins a chip this year).
yeah me too, which is why I'd like to cop my pairs in a 13 asap.(12.5 might be a touch narrow, don't want to take that chance)

Anyone know how to spot fake Aunt Pearls? Found a size 13 for a great price and want to make sure they are real.

I would imagine that a fake wouldn't have the 3M. Maybe some small details like the "Aunt Pearl" printing on the lace tips would be something else to look for. Also should come with a pair of pink laces and white laces.

just copped aps at a sneaker event today for 200 ds, size 13. only pink laces though(didn't know they were supposed to come with white, not a big deal imo.

yeah definitely, thats about what retail was if not less. would've been a steal

Back
Top Bottom