OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

For those looking to outfit their little ones, Jimmy Jazz has the Home cw in PS sizes right now.

Got bored and did this...what yall think?

My man :nthat: I was thinking of doing this same switch :lol:

Man I need those Christmas pair in my life. Just had a change of heart about Christmas Lebron X's and felt they weren't really worth the price.

Man I need those Christmas pair in my life. Just had a change of heart about Christmas Lebron X's and felt they weren't really worth the price.
Haha it's the opposite for me. The Xmas Lebron's blew me away in person. Returning/selling my KD Xmas tho.

Yeah sadly the sizing on the Bron's screw me...the KD V's fit great though.

Yeah bron sizing sucks my brother went up a full size they fit him just fine, I went up 1.5 for extra room and I have lots of space which is nice, we both have wide feet. I got tts for my kd v Christmas hope they fit or I'll sell for money to buy dmvs.

Lol, sounds legit. I'm cutting out going to McDonalds to save up for my Lamborghini

Smh, sarcasm

Last edited:
Lol, sounds legit. I'm cutting out going to McDonalds to save up for my Lamborghini
Smh, sarcasm

Well technically speaking if you indulge in mcdonalds on a daily basis and decided to save the money you would spend there to buy a Lamborghini, I'm sure over a long period of time you can get you one.

You would be surprised how much eating out can add up.

Smh, sarcasm
Well technically speaking if you indulge in mcdonalds on a daily basis and decided to save the money you would spend there to buy a Lamborghini, I'm sure over a long period of time you can get you one.

You would be surprised how much eating out can add up.
If you indulge in McDonalds on a daily basis, ain't no way you're fitting in a Lamborghini.

Back
Top Bottom