OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Lol he's making fun of the fact that the man took a mirror pic of himself without his shirt on for his avi of a forum that is notoriously populated by primarily males.

In all of this talk about the materials the only words that have really been thrown around are thin and flimsy, which is an incredibly non-descriptive and subjective sort of description. I haven't been able to get a pair in my hands so I'm not sure what you all mean. Is there a shoe that you can compare the flimsiness or lack of performance to? Is the flimsiness causing a lockdown issue or is it a similar thing that some people have playing in low-tops where it just makes you feel insecure?
they feel just as "filmsy" as the iv's or hyperdunk 2011. I dont understand how people say shoes feel "cheap". If they aren't real leather, they are cheap. All shoes are pretty much cheap IMO

So I guess this is the Texas pair... I was hoping for more burnt orange but this is cool too if the school logo will be on the tongue.

Energies must be a true GR because I have seen them in places around me that didn't even have the "Aways". I can get used to these releases. Waiting to see the BHM Kobes and KDs

I'd cop these. Probably only the 3rd colorway that I've liked so far.

ASGs are as fire as the early photos suggested.  Definitely grabbing those.  Homes and Aways will be had as well.  Looking to see what else this line has to ovffer before I cop the Energies.  Like 'em, but so far they're on the bottom of the totem pole, and Jan's catch up month for me so they may have to wait.  Even like those Black/Blue TBs better.  I could use a blackout version of these to add to the beater rotation.

I have a high bridge on my foot and I find that the KD V gets pretty tight at the point where they have stitched the tongue to the shoe. I even went 0.5 a size up. Has anyone else had that problem?

This was the reply from Nike about the squeak in my left shoes zoom bag.

The Nike KD V are very comfortable hoop shoes. I am sorry to hear your most recent pair of shoes is squeaking. I will be happy to help you.

Do you have any baby powder? I know it is a weird questions, but baby powder might help stop the squeaking. If you do, try taking out the insole and pour some powder inside. Make sure you move the powder all around the inside, before you pour it back out. Put the insole back in and the squeaking should stop.

If the squeaking doesn't stop and you feel this is a material or manufacturing flaw, we have a claim process that can help.

Checking with the retailer can often times result in getting you back into a new pair of Nike’s much sooner than returning them directly to us. If the retailer is unable to assist, we have a backup process in place that can.

We cover our footwear against potential workmanship or manufacturing flaws for up to two years from the date of manufacture. You can find this date printed on the tag on the inside of the shoe just above the barcode. If the most recent date is within the last two years you are eligible to set up a claim for the inspection of your shoes. To get started, visit the link below and complete the form.

The Texas colorway is real nice..wish they made it a burnt orange upper and a white midsole again like the KD IV..but oh well..different take this year which is cool

^ Have you been living under a rock? USPS & UPS have done this for YEARS lol. I work @ a post office & UPS drops off packages for us to deliver EVERY day. They have a partnership.

anyway,

Xmas on the way :smokin

It was delivered.

USPS in my area is Garbage. They leave delivery attempt notes without knocking...
They almost never enter my building.
They've Lost packages before.

The list goes on....

the reason why I prefer all other options.

Those ASG KD's are Cannon-esque. Have to see them in person.

i returned them to a nike corporate store just told them they really hurt my feet and they returned it as defective merchandise.

It's called ups free ground shipping. They came in Thursday Friday and yesterday. I'm sure others experienced slow shipping times too due to the holidays. You want my receipt and SS number too bro? Lol. Why do I have to prove myself to you anyway? Y'all crack me up sometimes.

Next time I'll follow your rules to buying shoes so I won't be lectured again, cool?
I returned my kd v dmv tried to play in them about 5 games or so they werent going to break in anymore, switched to sulfur kobe 8s and the difference is night and day,with the kd v i was aware they were on my feet with the kobes you forget about the shoes. I have no regrets on returning the dmvs and might return my christmas day pairs as well. I really wanted to like the kd v but cant they are not comfortable at all. I dont care if they only cost 115, free run costs 100 and they are comfortable they could have put a bit better foam in the shoes, just cut into the profits a little more.

yeah I have the same issue high bridge issue. You need to get the laces even all the way up and even then...It's worse in my christmas than dmv even though they're the same size. Haven't tried on the energies yet. 

Hilariously enough it's fine for ball, but for driving i'm finding them to be the worst shoes because of the way my foot sits on the accelerator. 

Last edited:
I've played in my indoors.. I can tell that it needs some more hours to be broken into and it'll probably be better. I think a lot of people expected really good out of the box comfort like the Kobe.

^ Have you been living under a rock? USPS & UPS have done this for YEARS lol. I work @ a post office & UPS drops off packages for us to deliver EVERY day. They have a partnership.

anyway,

Xmas on the way :smokin

Do they have anymore pairs, preferably in a 9

Im surprised Christmas are still obtainable for pretty low on eBay, why is this? Also how do KDs fit, I wear a sz10.5 in Lebron Xs btw

Im surprised Christmas are still obtainable for pretty low on eBay, why is this? Also how do KDs fit, I wear a sz10.5 in Lebron Xs btw
I had to go a full size up for the Lebron X's...The KD V's I found fit like most J's. True to size, maybe a bit big if anything.

Back
Top Bottom