OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

My KD 5 collection so far.
that nikeid pair looks dope!

Pretty easy pick up this last weekend. Kept two for myself and grabbed the homies a pair of KDs and Lebrons.

My spot had 26 pairs of each style.

Taken from IG

Has anyone ever thought that the pair KD was talking about when he mentioned the "Hulks" were actually this pair of IDs

Feel like if they were not an ID, everyone would be all over them.

Taken from IG

Has anyone ever thought that the pair KD was talking about when he mentioned the "Hulks" were actually this pair of IDs

Feel like if they were not an ID, everyone would be all over them.
hulk or not those are clean .. haha .. so many options with nikeid i might be making more than 2 pair ..

so i was skeptical on the court purple option for the kd v .. actually saw it in person at nike.. and i might have to make my viking cw.. rep my team ..
smokin.gif

^Those are iDs. Hard to imagine with a Hulk name attached it would look basic like that. I'm guessing it'll be similar to the ASG but with Hulk characteristics. Also they'll have a story line that connects with the ASG theme.

^Those are iDs. Hard to imagine with a Hulk name attached it would look basic like that. I'm guessing it'll be similar to the ASG but with Hulk characteristics. Also they'll have a story line that connects with the ASG theme.
thats was i thinking at first.. has to have a story behind it . or more color blends.. i can see green outersole.. but they would have to use a gradient like the asg . either way i hope that shoe is dope.
nthat.gif

These have gotta be the Easters. Similar colors to the Kobes and LeBron lows schedule to drop around that same time.
if they keep it like last year .. we are looking at teal and purple.. but lets hope pics start hitting the net soon.. i want to see the n7 and the hulks.. they gotta hurry .. especially with easter landing on march 31 this year!

Back
Top Bottom