OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I wore my ASG's only twice so far. Once last week and yesterday to go to the premiere of The Last Exorcism Part II. And Idk if I was just trippin; or something but, I'm pretty sure they felt 100% even more comfortable the second time. Like walking on fluffy pillows! I got my LBJ ASG's coming in.

Lets see how 180 Air Zoom vs Full 360 Air feels.
i meant the area it covers length wise. i knows its thicker than last years zoom

Damn....folks on here acting like aunt pearls are the best colorway ever...they gonna release em soon, be patient. you'll get a chance to help breast cancer. if u want you can just make a donation in the meanwhile.

kd-2.jpg

kd.jpg

kd-7.jpg

Wondering if the kdtrey5s will be a Chinese exclusive like the LeBron ambassadors and the Kobe venomenon or a cheaper model like the LeBron soldiers?

That's a white midsole on the Easters right? I like em from the front but that white midsole is an eyesore right now..maybe it will look better in person

Got my ASG in yesterday. Love em love the colors cant wait totry em out on court. Cant really see KD Vs as casual wear but maybe with the right fit and shorts.

Anyways very pleased with the looks and brightness of the total crimson

Got my ASG in yesterday. Love em love the colors cant wait totry em out on court. Cant really see KD Vs as casual wear but maybe with the right fit and shorts.

Anyways very pleased with the looks and brightness of the total crimson
For casual wear (wash day in the office), I usually pair them with black slacks. That brings out the color more, especially with ASG.

i definitely need a date for the tonal red KDs, the multicolored ones will be a gametime decision and the N7s are the closest nike has come to the LBJ Entourages sooo they are autocopped. I just hope I don't have to call a Nike outlet in New Mexico again to get the N7s this year....lol, that was an interesting release.

Preorder for aunt pearls are up on kicks-crew . starting at $220 . Incase anyone wanted to know ., not going off their release date but they listed march 23..

Last edited:
My KD all stars are making a funny noise when I walk. Sounds like If I had something sticky on the sole. Anyone else having this issue???

Back
Top Bottom