::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

^^^It's just the glue. I noticed that too. The other shoe doesn't seem to have that problem. But it is kinda noticeable.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Thanks bro. What color you got coming in?

I did a Nerf-inspired colorway.  Just checked nike.com and it says my order is still "in progress."  Ordered it day after Christmas cuz I missed out on the Cheetahs
mad.gif

Wonder if the ID I chose on the heel has anything to do with it taking so long...

I ordered my 2nd pair the day after Xmas as well. Still have yet to receive any shipping info on them either. Maybe next week.

i really like that you can buy seperate insoles. going to make a black tongue for the concords cuz i think they would look much better with a black tongue and purple shozoku logo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i really like that you can buy seperate insoles. going to make a black tongue for the concords cuz i think they would look much better with a black tongue and purple shozoku logo

I like how you think, not a bad idea
pimp.gif

Here's a PS I did on my phone of what my next ID will be looking like. Looking forward to them!
pimp.gif

Suppose to get my iD Monday but found them at my doorstep today. Tribute to Reggie Miller, one of the greatest playoff clutch performer ever. I'm happy with the way they turned out. Don't know why I got the Play Fast insole when I picked the Play Strong insole. Whatever still feels good.

6738667623_5db35ee6b9.jpg

6738953249_2b46bd5080.jpg

6738700009_e0fb7f4be5.jpg

6738679435_26218b6bd7.jpg

6738711657_6142301ab8.jpg

some sick A** ID's by thapointguy and gentry
pimp.gif

thapointguy i think white laces would look nice with that

Those millers are nice. Feeling the blue laces more. So far the i.ds are looking good, but i still think they need more options and colors asap.

Thanks NT. So many options that I could go with like you guys suggested. Too bad the insole alone costs $60. I wanna try the Play Strong insole from the first release Del Sol, anyone don't have use for theirs?
nerd.gif
lol

really not feeling these options..... colors are nice, but placement sucks.

Back
Top Bottom