::: Official Nike Zoom Kobe 7 iD - Launch Date 12/22/11 :::

My IDs should be here soon. I'm pretty excited.. Kinda went crazy with them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here's a PS I did on my phone of what my next ID will be looking like. Looking forward to them!
pimp.gif

That's a bangin photoshop. What app did you use & for what phone?

thanks a million times NT. My first iD and it probably won't be my last haha. Funny you mention Michigan NWT as the Fab Five was my favorite squad. I could've done a tribute for them but del sol instead of maize wouldn't look right.
Forgot to post the side profile....
6738937519_a3eea6bcdd.jpg

Very nice ID's thapointguy. both laces look good and I think you can also use white laces with that. sick!

I will try the white lace swap...be back later....I was gonna order a white sleeve at the same time but $60 held me back. Hopefully a better white based cw comes out.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here's a PS I did on my phone of what my next ID will be looking like. Looking forward to them!
pimp.gif

That's a bangin photoshop. What app did you use & for what phone?
Looks like Bruce Lee inspired????

all these iD's are looking stellar! i have 2 iD's and a bootie in my locker. wanna pull the trigger but all of that is about $470. super steeeeeep lol.

how long are these taking? i just got a voucher, thinking about getting a pair but dont wanna wait too long.

lol appreciate the comment KOB
pimp.gif
, idk bout cant be topped, we haven't even seen iD master, NWT's creations yet
laugh.gif
thanks man! now I wanna go ahead and make one, two more haha

Your iD is dope tho. You can't really say nothing bad about those. From color placements to colors used.

My pair is somewhat similar to awesome blossom, but more like my udftd ZK5 iDs.

Tpg give nike CS a holler... If your order shows for a play strong insole they might just send them to you and let you keep the play fast

That'd be nice. But knowing Nike, they'd send him a return label and expect him to wait like if it was nothin major.

Back
Top Bottom